Chapter 40: Messages

Yeoboseyo? Has your school started? Mine started 6 months ago and school holidays are nearing  for me! Good luck! (good luck with home works and exams *smirk* fufufufufu~)

Sorry for wasting your time reading this XD. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I was sitting in my room sorting out the things for the competition when I recieved a phone call. Putting my pen down and glasses, I lazily reached for my phone and answered it.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"Princess, sorry to bother you in the middle of your busy time. But there's something going on in the Head Quarteers back in the EXO Planet, so I have to go back." it was Jung.

"Is that so? Sorry I couldn't tour you around because of my schedules. Really sorry." I apologised.

"No, it's okay. I understand. Thank you for taking care of me. I'm not in the house anymore. I'm in the backyard ready to enter the portal. I hope to see you again, princess." he said.

"Yeah. Take care, okay? Please say hi to my grandma for me. And also to Jun. Hope to see you soon." I told him.

"Bye~" and the call ended. 

I put my phone back to my side table and continued with my things. Really, finalising the competition's auditionists papers, the decorations, the live brodcast, the prize and awards, the venue are not easy to do. I have to go through everything over and over again to make sure I didn't miss anything important.

And another things, being the school's Student Council President is not easy AT ALL. There are more than a hundred requests I recieved from the students and some events that are to be held in next few weeks, month, and end of the year. Like student's out of country trip and charity concerts. Sigh, so tiring.

*knock knock* 

There was a knock on the door. I lazily stood up from my chair and opened the door. I peeped on the door and saw no one. Then I heard a small voice. 

"Mummy..." I looked down and saw SaeRyun rubbing his eyes. I opened the door widely and picked up SaeRyun.

"What's the matter, baby?" I asked him as I slowly put him down on my bed.

"Mummy, can I sleep here?" he tiredly asked.

"Why? Are you scared? IT's late already. Why are you still up? Hmm?" I gently brushed his soft brown hair.

"There's scary people in my dreams, mummy. I'm scared." SaeRyun slowly sat up and hugged me.

"It's okay now. You can sleep here with mummy. Sleep now, okay? It's late." I laid him down again and pull the blankets over him. I closed my door and made sure that SaeRyun is sleeping soundly while I go back on doing my sortings.

As I finished, I turned  off my table lamp and climbed on my bed right next to the sleeping baby. I put hid bangs on the side and kissed his forehead gently, not trying to wake him up. It's been how many moths since I adopted him? But even though it's only been few months and he's only adopted, I feel like I'm really his mother and I wouldn't want to return him to whoever his parents are.

*it's morning! good morning! wake up! time to wake up!* 

The sound of my alarm filled my peaceful room. I reached out my arms and turned the alarm off before it wake up the sleeping baby next to me. It was still dark outside since it's still 4:00am in the morning. Yes, I have to wake up this early beccause of my schedules as the school's student council president. Busy, busy day. Alot of works to do. ENDLESS paper works that are need to be read, approved and signed. PRIZES for the winners on upcoming competition. CHARITY works. STUDY for the exams. SCHOOL DUTY.