Chapter 59: Bish he's really back

Guys.... I promise that we'll meet soon..

At the airport, a black van was parked, waiting for someone to pick up. There a man with dark sungalsses came out of the door with bags and a big suitcase. Earning attention from the people he pass by because of his undeniably godly fashion, they cannot help but take pictures. Then, a man in his middle 20s came out of the van to meet the guy.

"Goodness, can't you dress a little more casually? I mean like, normally." the man said.

"This is normal... though? I'm the visual, so that's normal. Anyways, thanks for picking me up, Min Ho* dude. Really."

"Naah~ it's fine, really. I, too, just wanted to help you, you know. I feel sorry for my cousin too. Getting caught up in this situation she has nothing to do with but cannot be avoided since you live in the same house. This is probably your only chance to fix this, Kris. You can do it." Min Ho said.

"Thanks, Min Ho. I will fix this and make the company pay attention to my request." Kris was determined.

- - -hour(s) later----

Before he knew it, it was already 8pm at night. They went to check for the stuff Kris ordered to be delivered and went to take a rest at Min Ho's house for a little while. Min Ho is currently living alone at his newly bought house for him and his fiance.

"Yah, I'm going to invite you to my wedding. Come, okay? If you don't I'm gonna drag you ass out of wherever you are. Got it?" Min Ho joked.

"Sure, sure. I will definitely come. Let me be your child's godfather then. HAHAHAHAHA!" Kris laughed.

"Sure thing. Be the best godfather, bro. You'll be the best." Min Ho smiled at him before driving Kris to wherever he's suppose to go. HanNi's mansion.

When they arrive in front of ths mansion, Kris noticed that there's something weird about the house. The appearance looks the same way before he left but there was sommething different that he couldn't put his finger on.

"You okay? Kris? Yah. Krissuuu~~ YAH WU YI FAN!!" Min Ho yelled at him.

"W-w-w-what?!" Kris stuttered.

"Do you need help getting your bag inside? I can give you a hand." Min Ho offered.

"No, it's okay. I want to go by myself. Thanks for everything, bro. I owe you big." Kris said as he got off the van and took his bags and suitcase at the compartment. MinHo drove back home as soon as Kris waved him goodbye.

It's already 10pm and the streets are dead silent. Only the rustling of the leaves and the sound of the wind gushing coming from the north. Kris dragged his things behind the tall hedge, far right from the gate and jumped over--more like flew over the fence out of the security camera's sight.

"Why am I doing this..." he mumbled as he continued to sneak and hide behind the hedges and other garden things.

Something's really not right here. What have they been doing while I was gone?

It's as if he was the only person alive, literally, there was not a sound to be heard. It's like, just soon after he flew over, the sounds has been blocked by some kind of magic. Silence is terrifying. After a while of going around the house and checking, he stood by the door and knocked. Nervously, Kris clenched his fists and breathed in and out, trying to calm down. But, no one answered the door. He knocked again and again, pressed the doorbell over and over but, no one still opened the door.

"Something is really not right. Something's definitely going on here." Kris hissed.

"So you have finally realized, little guadian?" a soft yet pitched voice was heard.