Extra Chapter!

~$uho's money~

Hello there, my name is Suho. I'm the leader of a group full of kids (except myself) called EXO. I am also known as the richest member. And lately, I don't know where I'm spending my precious money.

Two days ago. 

After such a long time, our day off has finally arrived. Although it may not be much compared to our working hours, this will still do.

We arrived home quite late at night and decided to just sleep but, the story starts there. Tao, known as the real baby of this group, came up to me and gave me a hug. Dude why. From the very moment he came up to me, I knew--nope, we knew that he wants something. Tao, why you do this. 

"Hyung~" he cooed. Omg pls. 

I ruffled his hair and smiled. "What's up? Sleepy?" I asked.

"Suho-hyung, I'm hungry." he said. I know. 

"Hyung~! I'm hungry too!" Kai called out from his room. Of course you are. 

"Suho, shall I make something?" asked Lay. Thank god, our angel unicorn. 

"I'll help." D.O added.

"I want to order chicken." Kai blurted out as he already started dialing on his phone. Can u not.

"I want that lemon chicken." Sehun told Kai.

Later on that night, everyone came out of their rooms and sat around the dining table, with their stomach rumbling. Lay and D.O decided to make hot chocolates and coffees as they waited for the chickens to arrive.

"The one who ordered chicken is the one wh---"

*ding dong*  Great. Even now the delivery people won't let me finish my sentence.

"CHICKEEEEEEN!" Kai shouted as he rushed to get the door.

"Two whole barbeque chickens, one lemon chicken, fish cakes and sweet rice cakes. That would be all of it. Please sign this." the delivery man handed the clipboard to Kai, which Kai passes on to me. Onto me. ME. 

"What is this." I held it and stared at him. Which he returned with aegyo. What the actual. I signed it anyways.

"Thank you, sir. Would you like to pay cash or card?"

"Uhm..card..please." I have no cash. All I need is one card that has money in it.

"Thanks, hyung. You're the best." Kai said as he shoved one chicken leg in his mouth.

Well, that is... yeah that.. now who the hell cares.

~*~*~~*~*~*~*~**~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

Hello sup yo!

This is one hell of an extra shitty chapter. 

Sorry I was writing this in the middle of the night. Just around 12:30 yeah.

Real chapter coming soon. SOON. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

--Author--