Chapter 26: Training? or Treasure Hunt?

I rolled under my blankets and slowly opened my eyes. Slowly, I sat up and stretched my arms. I looked at the time..4:00am . It's still an hour early until our training time. Training... I rubbed my arms as I felt a cold wind touched my skin. Ah~ Is it really cold here in the mornings?

I stood up and  lazily made my way to my wardrobe and grabbed my jacket and wore a pants. I opened the door of my room and went out to check if the others are awake, but all I heard was snoring in each rooms. I made my way to the kitchen and smelt something nice. I peeked, and saw Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun, what are you doing?" I asked.

He jolted and almost drop the pan. "Yah! Don't do that! You scared the hell out of me." He said.

I giggled. "Miahn. What are you cooking?" I asked again.

"Pancakes. Want some?" He asked.

I nodded my head like a kid. "Wait on the table. It will be ready later." Baekhyun said.

I went to the table and sat down waiting for the pancakes to be served. Suddenly, a loud sound of siren filled the castle. I stood up not knowing what to do.

"Baekhyun!" I yelled.

Baekhyun came out running from the kitchen and asked. "What's happening?"

"Don't know. Let's check the others." I said.

We ran and banged on their room doors. And just for a second, everyone came out already dressed, but still have their bed hairs.

"What's happening?" Tao asked terrified.

"There's an attack. Probably from Zehturg's people." Jun explained.

"Zehturg?!" We all shouted.

"Don't worry. Princess come on! I'll keep you safe with the others." Jun said and grabbed my wrist.

Just as we're running, we went past the queen's 'office'. I stopped and opened the door searching for my grandma. But she's not anywhere her office. The boys came in and shut the door. There's a misterious door that catches my attention. I walked towards it and open it, but it's lock.

"What's in there?" Xiumin asked.

"I..don't know.." I answered.

"We shouldn't waste our time here." Kris said.

"No." I said without looking at them.

I slowly reached for the door handle and twisted the knob once again. To my suprise, it's now unlock. Weird.. I pushed the door opened and revealed a long spiral staircase going down under. The lights flickered as I entered. I looked around, I couldn't see anything except the flickering automatic torches and the stair case.

"A stair case?" Lay asked.

"Is this leading us somewhere 'secret'?" Chanyeol asked.

"Hmm..maybe? Let's find out." I said and went down the stair case without hesitating.

"Han-ah! Wait!" D.O yelled.

"Han-Han, wait for me~" Baekhyun sang.

"Should we follow them? Or not?" Chen asked.

"We don't have a choice, do we? Let's just go." Suho said and followed behind us.

When everyone got in, the door automatically shut with a loud sound making us jump and turned around.

"We're locked?" Tao asked.

"I guess we just have to find out what's waiting for us at the bottom." I answered.