Chapter 18: Little Boy

Ahh~ Exams are tomorrow. I found 9 guardians of mine and there's still 3 more. Is it really possible that the rest of my missing guardias are my friends? i'm missing my Flame Guardian, Lightning Guardian and Healing Guardian. Where could they be?

-----

Day of exams.. 

The first subject that we're doing is english, then science, math, and history. Believe it or not, it's pretty easy (for me XD) but I keep hearing some groans from my classmates saying 'What is this?'  'Did we even study this?'  'Why do we have to take this subject??'  'I'm so going to fail this subject' and such. 

Ofcourse, we didn't take the exams in the same class and same people. We were asigned to move class after finishing our subject with different people. I've been with seniors and freshmens and some are same grade as me. Kai, who's having a hard time answering the question, somehow passed the test, with my help. :3

" Luhan-hyung~ " Sehun called to his hyung.

" What is it Sehun-ah~? " Luhan asked.

" My brain is going to explode if I take more test. Can we make an excuse? We're rich and we can pay them~ " Sehun said.

" Tell that to HanNi-ah. She's the daughter of the first president in this school, the school's student president. " Suho said.

" Miss President~ " Sehun cooed.

" Sehun... no. Do your best on exams. " I gave him a thumbs up. He smiled.

" Okay! I'll do my best! For HanNi-ah! " Sehun fist pumped.

*Bell rang. Signaling to go to the next class* 

Another easy pizzy test. This time I'm with Chanyeol, Lay and Chen for History test. When the teacher hands out our test papers, we started scribling and writing the answers on the paper. I'm not bragging, but I finished the test lest than 10 minutes with 50 questions, followed by Chen then Lay and Chanyeol. The rest of the class finished about 30 minutes and some didn't actually finished it.

The four of us went out of the class first, since we are the first four people who finished out test first. We went to the cafeteria ad ordered something just to kill some time and eat. * buing, buing* that's the my phone, my ring tone. I picked it up and looked at the address, SuGee is calling me. Chanyeol, Chen and Lay looked at my phone.

" Park Su Gee... " Chen reads the name.

" Who's that? " Lay asked.

" Someone. " I replied and pressed the accept button. 

I put the phone in my ear and listened. 

" Yeoboseyo? " 

Ah~ Noona! How are you? 

" I'm doing good. What about you? " 

I'm on school break for 3 weeks because of school stuff.. 

" Did you get suspended? "

Aniyo! They're renovating something or maybe adding some new rooms. The school is getting more students so, yeah~ I'm not a badboy to get suspended! 

" Yah, yah~ so what are you going to do for 3 weeks? Aunty and Uncle are busy at work, Jung-oppa is busy with his university life. And you, left alone at home with no one. "

I know. Noona, you live alone, right? It must be lonely living in such a big house by yourself. 

" Kinda. But it's fine. "