Chapter 14: A Princess who has been hiding from the spotlight

" Your back dear. Come and sit with me. I have something to tell you. It's important. " The old lady said.

I sat on the couch next her and put my bags down and listened to what she's going to say. For some reason, I feel like she's going to say something about my situation and it makes me feel uneasy. She notice the face I'm making and spoke.

" Dear, just calm down. I know your tired. " She said.

" Oh. I just had a feeling. " I said.

" So.. just like I said. I have something to tell important. Well... " She said.

" Uh.. is it about my guardians and me? or Zehturg? " I asked.

" Yes.. so here it is. " She started.

" You know that I told you that your parents are Thaumaturges right? So, your parents are not from earth. They came to earth for your safety, away from Zehturg. He's been hunting you since you were born, your parents are worried about you so they decided to leave their planet. I believe that the prophesy is right. Your 12 guardians are not from earth either so is their parents for the same reason as your parents.. Well.. your Mum is the princess of our planet, the EXO Planet... " She said.

" Mwo?! Princess? EXO Planet? My guardians? Not from earth?! " I said in disbelief. 

She continued what she's saying and ignore me. " Jae Mah-ssi, is the crowned princess who's going to rule the EXO Planet in the future, but when they found out that your blessed with multiple powers, they already know that Zehturg's going to hunt you and use you. So for now, the queen, your grandmother, is currently ruling the planet since your parents move to earth. She's quiet old and wanted you to replace her throne since your the daughter of Jae Mah the future queen. She wanted to see you before she gets really old and die. I believe you found half of your guardians, what powers do they have? " She asked after explaing but she's not finish yet.

" Uh I found Time Control, Frost, Telekinesis, Water, Light and Earth guardians. They are all my friends. " I said. She nodded and continue.

" The queen wants you and guardians to visit EXO Planet when you found them all. That's all I wanted to tell you, but the queen will tell you more about yourself and everything. I'll take my leave. Princess HanNi. " She said and waved goodbye to me.

As soon as she disappeared in the thin air, my mouth was hanging open. She called me ' Princess ', my mum is suppose to be the future queen, the EXO Planet, and everything she just said. I can't believe it! I always thought of myself as a normal girl until now. I need to tell them, my guardians about this! But I'm too tired, so I grabbed my bag and went to my room, get change, put my clothes in the laundry, charge my phone and go to sleep. New day tomorrow, and I thought of Sehun, to be honest, I'm really hurt and angry. I can't face him tomorrow, I just can't.

" Then don't talk to him tomorrow silly me! " I said to myself and went to sleep.

-

*Sehun's P.O.V*

Aarrgghh! What did I do to her? Why did I hurt her? Pabo! Pabo! I don't know what's gotten into me. Now, probably she hates me and will never talk to me again. I think she needs more time for herself.

" Yah! Sehun-ah! Are you gonna come out? " Chanyeol called me. I didn't know I spaced out too much and didn't notice that we arrived at our dorm.

" Uh. Yeah. " I said as I got off the van.

" I'm sooo tired. I can't walk. Hyung give me a piggyback~ " Tao whinned to Kris.

" I'm tired too Tao. Walk by yourself. " Kris said.