Chapter 39: What is LOVE?

[A/N] It's going to be Chen's chapter! Have fun! Enjoy! ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chen's P.O.V- 
(it's Chen! Wooop woop!) 

As we walked in the school grounds, screams and girls everywhere. There's alot of fans outside the school and some inside the school. Ofcourse, they are students in this school. HanNi left early today due to her schedules for the contest. It must be hard doing it all alone.

We dropped SaeRyun to his school before heading here. HanNi told us to. But if we didn't, she'll give us consequenses. As usual, I always go to the music room alone before going to class. I don't cut class or skip classes for your information. I'm a good boy. (A: Yeah right..) Ignore the author please. She's just bored.

I put my bag on the chair and turned on all the audio machines. I started singing as the song started. Singing first thing in the morning really calms me down. Well, atleast. 

I started singing WHAT IS LOVE korean version. Even though I sang the mandarin version with Luhan, there's nothing wrong if I sing the korean version, right?

If you are ever wondering why WHAT IS LOVE, I don't know either. What is love really? Does love started with friendship? Is the feeling of loving someone...feels good? Is the feeling of being love feels good? How... can I make sure that I love someone? Does love hurt? Is it painfu watching someone you love, love someone else? Is it painful when the person you love look at you only as a friend?

Youre perfect to me, I imagined
How would it be if we were together?
If only you say okay, everything is perfect, oh baby

Can you be more perfect? You're perfect. Every single detail about you is..perfect. What would happen if I win your heart? Everything will be perfect.

I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow montion
Tell me, if this is love. 

You make me go crazy. When you flip your hair. When you smile. When you laugh. When you cry. When I first met you, I felt like everything was in slow motion. I fell in love with your unique charms. Love at first sight.I fell in love that fast. Can you believe that?

If you wish and wish earnestly,
Will it come true, like the fairy-tales? 

If I wish to be yours, will it ever come true? If I wish you to be mine, will it ever come true? Sadly, I don't think I have a chance on winning you over. By just watching you from the corner, happy, I'm happy aswell. But I think.. I have to let you go. But I will always be there if you need me.

"That was...uh.. too emotional.." I heard someone by the door said. I opened my eyes and saw a girl.

"Mmm.."

"It feel like there's something behind those lyircs while you're singing. Heartbroken?" she asked.

"No." I answered.

"It sounds painful you know. Even though the lyrics are about someone who you want people to be jealous of because you have her, it feels like you're one of those people who's jealous that someone has her already. Am I right?" she asked.

"She's not anyone's yet. I'm just...jealous.." I mumbled the word.

"I see..oh, the class is going to start soon." she said and walked out.

Sh*t, someone saw me letting my feelings out. Aiish! I should've locked the door.

I walked myself to my class and found HanNi walking around. I scooted secretly behind her and tapped her shoulder.