Chapter 33: Earth..we're coming back

For me, I think that my life is going to end. Getting sucked by a blackhole is not what I wanted to do before I die. I looked at the door, imagining how worried the boys was behind that door. I looked at it sadly. Then the door burst open, seeing the boys outside with their unexpected powerful aura around them.

"Kai..." I called.

"Yes..?" He asked.

"We will survive..." I said.

"Wh--"

"Han-Han!~ Are you alright? Here! Grab my hand!" Baekhyun reached his hand out for me to reach while D.O did the same to Kai. 

I grabbed Baekhyun's hand while he tried pulling me out, but the stupid tentacles keep pulling, so Baekhyun tried pulling me without getting hurt. Then *snap*! The tentacles broke and I went flying (not really) up on the top of Baekhyun.

Our faces are only inches away. He's other hand is still holding my hands and the other one on my back. I blinked many times trying to gain my senses. We stared into eachother's eyes for about a minute when someone coughs.

"Ehem *cough*" Suho coughed.

I got off Baekhyun and fixed my clothes then helped him up.

"What just happened?" Lay, the most innocent person asked.

"Nothing." Sehun answered him.

"Really? I thought I saw HanNi-ah on the top of Baekhyun and....uuhh.." Lay scratched his head.

"Don't worry about it, Lay. All that matters is they're safe. Come one kids! Let's get out of here! Let the experts handle this!" Xiumin said then walked out.

"I'll get your bags." Baekhyun suggested. I just nodded. He took my bag and headed outside.

We all headed outside while Junh and the experts about portals and blackholes took care of the matter. Jun led us to another room which is far away from the block where our room was. The room was technically for people who has a Lazy Desease which is what they called to the people who are too lazy to their own thing.

The room is mostly electronics. There's a remote which control everything, from beds to any appliances. I set down my bag and lied on the bed that came from the wall, transformed into a bed and continued my sleep. 

"HanNi-ah, are you not hurt anywhere?" Sehun asked. I opened my eyes and answered.

"Ani. Don't worry about it. I'm fine now. Just *yawn* go to sleep. Goodnight~" I sad then drifted off to my dreamworld. 

*Baekhyun's P.O.V* 

Han-Han drifted off to sleep by the time she lied on the bed. I was so worried when we left her inside. I don't know what to do anymore if lose her again. We have been seperated once, but I will make sure that it won't happen again. 

I pressed some button on the remote to put another bed down. After a few seconds the bed appeared and placed next to Han-Han. Tell me, am I lucky or what? Sleeping next to my bestfriend for the first time. 

I flop myself to bed then went snoozing off. 

*Sehun's P.O.V* 

Baekhyun hyung's bed was put next to HanNi-ah's. He seems happy about it. I pressed the button again then another bed appeared placing it on the other side of her bed. Heh. I jumped on the bed and made myself comfortable. The hyungs were fast asleep already. All 7 seven bed are connected while the other 6 beds are floating. Cool, huh? Don't worry they wont fall off, because it has some kind of barier preventing them to fall.

I snake my arms around her waist without her noticing. I don't know why, but it feel comfortable so I quickly fell asleep. 

---------

I slowly opened my eyes, but I'm still sleepy so my eyes are still heavy to open. I stretched my arms and accidentally hit something or someone. Then I saw a familiar face sleeping peacefully when I realize it was Baekhyun. He looks like a cute little puppy. Puppy. I pinched his nose lightly and kissed his forehead.

I tried to stand up when I fel like someones pulling me down. I slowly around and saw another face. Sehun. This maknae. He might sometimes looks annoying and evil when he teased his hyungs, but, he looks like an angel when sleeping. 

I used teleportation to get out from his arms and headed outside. I took one more glance at the view. It's been a week but it seems like yesterday. I'm too emotional, hehe. I went to check on Jun and Jung, but I found both of them in the portal room. 

"Goodmorning?" I greet them.

"Morning? It's already morning?" Jung asked.

"You mean, you stayed up all night checking this?" I asked.

"Sort of. Don't worry, we drank something that will prevent us from sleeping. And are the boys awake yet?" Jun asked.

"Uh.. no. They are still sleeping. I'll wake them up." I said then went to our room.

"BOOOYYYSSS!!! WAKE UP!!" I yelled. But not even one flinch.

I used my telepathy and yelled inside their head. Everyone shot up. The boys got don from their bed then started packing their bags.

"YAH!! I was dreaming of travelling in the galaxy and you ruined it!" Kris complained.

"But aren't we on the galaxy right now?" Lay asked. Everyone nod. 

I went to Baekhyun and poked his head. He looked at me weirdly. 

"What's up?" Baekhyun asked.

"Puppy.." I said.

"What?" He asked again.

"Puppy. You look like a puppy when you're sleeping. It's cute." I smiled.

"Really? T-thanks." He blushed.

I turned to Sehun "And Sehun, why are hugging me when you're sleeping? Did you mistook me as Luhan?" I asked. Everyone's eyes widened.

"YOU WERE HUGGING HER IN YOUR SLEEP?!" They chorused.

"B-but..it feel comfortable..." He pouted with blush.

"Aigoo~ The maknae is looking for another pillow." Kai teased.

"Shut up." Sehun glared at him.

"Enough guys. Let's go. Jung and Jun are waiting." I said then grabbed my suitcase and my phone and headed outside.

The boys followed to the Portal Room.

Earth..we're coming back...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ T^T

I couldn't update because I'm running out of ideas. Please forgive me~

This chapter is mostly random scenes that just came up on my mind. I'm overly overdose.

Hope you'll like this not-so-good chapter. See you next chapter!

Saranghaeyo~

--Author--