Chapter 51: My.... brother?

HanNi prepared herself to open the portal to EXO PLANET. She held out her necklace said some magic words for it to open. 

"Han-ah." Sehun called from behind.

"Sehun. Don't worry, we'll be back safe and alive." she smiled at him.

Baekhyun snickered and told Sehun. "Yah, Sehunah. She'll be fine. It's not like she's going alone, right? We're here too, you know. I won't let anyone harm her."

Suho coughed and corrected Baekhyun. "It's not 'I' it's 'WE', pabo. Whay do you think we're coming for?"

HanNi looked around and behind making sure SaeRyun is not there. "SaeRyun?" she asked them.

"Sleeping." they answered.

"Okay, we're leaving. Oppas, please take care of the house for me and SaeRyun too. We promise to be back soon. We don't know when we're coming back. But it all depends on the situation. Then, we'll take out leave." She said and entered the portal. The four also followed after her and the portal closed.

. . . . .

HanNi and the the four boys arrived in EXO PLANET. Guards from the castle was waiting for their arrival and lead them to the castle where Queen Jah and Uro are waiting. 

As they arrive infront of where Uro is currently stating, the guards left them and let them enter the room. There, they saw a man lying on the bed with the queen sitting on the chair next to it.

"Sorry for interrupting, my queen. The princess and four of her guardians are here." Danif bowed. (If you can't remember who Danif is, please refer to Chapter 24 ^^) 

"Sorry for the intrusion. I, Princess HanNi, has arrived. I hope we are not interrupting you, grandma." HanNi bowed along with the boys behind her.

"Don't worry about it, dear. Come in." the queen called.

HanNI was given a chair while the rest was standing behid her. She looked at the man before he eyes and immediately saw through him. He's not a bad guy after all.

"I know it might be sudden to call you here, but I have something really important to tell you.." the queen starte.

"What is it?" HanNi asked.

"All this time, have you always thought that you're the only child of your parents?" queen asked.

"Eh? Uhm.. ofcourse I'll think like that. It's not like I grew up with another child anyways..." HanNi replied.

"I see..."

"This is Fang. And...he's here to...tell you something you've never thought of..." queen says.

"Umm..it's actually making me nervous. Please, go staright to the point. Fang, if you may?" HanNi said.

"I'm sorry, Princess. Like what you said, I'll go staright to the point. Please...don't get mad..." Fang started.

HanNi, Suho, Baekhyun, Lay and Kai, silently listened to Fang's story.

"You may not know anything about this and maybe the reasons are either your parents didn't want to tell you so you wont worry or they didn't tell you so you wouldn't get involve in such thing. Well, I....I wanted to tell you the story about.... about your brother---"

"W-w-wait, hold on. What? Brother?" HanNi asked then Fang nodded in agreement telling that he wasn't lying.

"It's not your older brother, but your twin brother. As far as I know, or Iet's just say, I've known him since you two were born. He's only few minutes younger than you and you two look exactly the same."