Chapter 30: The Witch

I woke after a short nap. Because I'm sleeping in the same room with 12 boys, our habit are all different. Specially when Chanyeol's bed is close to mine, I can clearly hear him snore loudly. As usual, Kyungsoo (D.O) and Xiumin are the first person to wake up among all of us.

Their beds are neat and tidy. I stood up from bed and fixed it. Slowly made my way outside the room. They told me that some of them has a really bad temper every morning. I'm still kinda lost in this place and besides, we are going to spend our remaining days to train here before going back to Earth. 

--Earth-- 

SuGee woke up early to make breakfast for SaeRyun. It become his habbit after EXO and HanNi left to EXO Planet. Of course he doesn't know anything about EXO Planet, the only thing he know that they will be back before the day SuGee going back home.

SaeRyun on the other hand, woke up smelling the sweet scent of pancakes and and sausages. For a 5 years old kid, Sae Ryun woke up before his alarm. Good boy. He headed to the bathroom himself and took a shower.

"SaeRyun! Are you awake now? Come down here and eat! You'll be late for school!" SuGee yelled from the kitchen.

Loud footsteps could be heard running down the stairs. In a few seconds, SaeRyun is already sitting on his chair. Completely ready. SuGee smiled as he settled SaeRyun's breakfast infront of him. He started eating and finished it.

"SaeRyun-ah, it's going to be my last week here. I have to go back home this saturday." SuGee told SaeRyun.

"But, you said you'll stay here.. 3 weeks.." SaeRyun frowned.

"Neh. But It's important. I have to look after the house and my umma and appa are coming back home." He replied. 

"But....Mommy.." SaeRyun pouted.

"Don't worry, she'll be back this friday with your uncles." He smiled.

"Then....we should play! After school, let's go arcade!" SaeRyun suggested.

"Anything you want. But we won't stay for long, arrasso? we should be back before 7." SuGee said.

"Yey!" SaeRyun celebrated. 

--EXO Planet-- 

The boys and I hurried up and went to the training room. Our room is on 500 block and the training room is underground, below 700 block. They used Kai's teleportation instead of running in hurry to the basement.

As they arrive in the training room, Jung was already there. Setting up the traps and holograms monster while Jun was in the monitor room checking the machines just to make sure nothing will go wrong. 

Jung was too busy setting up the whole training room, focused on his floating hologram tablet and didn't notice our presense. I tapped his left shoulder but he didn't respond. I tapped both of his shoulders, he flinched and turned around. He smiled and told us to sit in the corner and do some warm up stretches to get ready while finishing up the set up.

Tao was already doing his stretches and it was really easy for him since he does martial arts and he's flexible. Suho was really onto doing stretches and practising his kicks (remember the scene on EXO ST ep8). While Kris is having a hard time doing push-ups and leg stretches. The other members warmed up with partners and did some stretches together. While me, I just stretch like nothing, I didn't have a hard time.

I forgot to tell that I do Taekwondo and Kendo. Doing taekwondo isn't easy at all. They are more focused on your flexibility than strenght. Back to the story...