Chapter 47: His Story

Hello, everyone! I'm here to tell you that in this chapter, Ari's past and story will be revealed! WARNING! Don't get confuse because it's a third person point of view ^^ That's all! Enjoy! And sorry if it's not good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

-13 years ago, Sagitarius Kingdom, EXO Planet- 

Here in Sagitarius Kingdom, the place where you could get unlimited resources of the most incredible magical pets and animals where armies and secret agencies used as their transport and also a useful creature that is able to do anything, or you could just keep it as a pet. It's the place where a five-year-old little boy live and it's a place where he grew up.

"Ah! Ari! There you are! The boss is looking for you!" a skinny man who's dressed up in all black called and pulled Ari's wrist.

"Where are we going?" asked the little Ari.

"Somewhere, kid. My boss is looking for you. He somehow... interested in you." the an replied.

"Interested? Boss? Who is he? Is he a bad guy?" the kid asked.

"It doesn't matter if he's bad, isn't it? If he's satisfied with you, he might take you in, 'ya know? You can live with him after that and also, you'll be able to eat a lot of foods! Like expensive and delicious foods!" the man licked his lips as his stomach started grumbling.

"I.....want to...eat.." little Ari said while holding his little empty tummy.

"We're here." the man stopped in front of an old looking, dark, dirty and creepy hut. He tugged the kid's wrist to the door and opened it. Revealing nothing but darkness and cold atmosphere, appeared a man in black coat and hat.

The man pulled Ari's wrist and made him stood in front of him, facing each other. Ari looked up at the man and gulped. The man in black coat spoke finally, "Is this the boy...you're talking about, Fang?"

"U-uh yes boss! That's the boy I'm talking about. The one with unbelievable ability, master Uro." Fang replied.

Uro smirked at the sight, "How can a five-year-old kid like him posses such incredible power? You are not lying, are you? You know what I do to people who make a fool out of me, right?" His bone-chilling voice sends shiver down to Fang's spine.

"Yes, boss! I dare not to lie to you or I'll die!" Fang stood straight.

"Very well. Give me a proof that you're not lying." Uro commanded.

Fang leaned closer to Ari and whispered, "Hey kiddo, show him your powers. Show him your wings and other stuff. If you don't, both of us will die. Do you understand?"

"B-b-but...I.. I don't want to d-die. I...I...I—"

"What now? You said you're not lying. Why can't I see anything happening to him? Or would you like...to die?" Uro threatened.

"Hey kid! Hurry up and show him! It's freaking scary that I might wet myself! Hurry up!" Fang yelled.

Ari didn't want to die, he didn't want anyone to get killed because of him so he decided. He conentrated and mind nothing but surviving as his pure white wings started to grow out og his back. As it was fully out, it shined and almost brightened the whole place.

"Heh. Nice. Very nice. Well done, Fang. I shall grant you a reward. Take this." Uro threw a bag of jewelries at Fang and grabbed Ari's wrist.

"And I will take this kid with me." Uro grabbed Ari's small wrist and started exiting the place.