Chapter 57: Say 'hello' to them

Before we knew it, their last day off was almost over.

As the boys prepared themselves to go to bed, SaeRyun, who sleeps in the room next door to HanNi's, sneaked inside the room and did something. Everyone's already asleep. HanGyuk was the only one left who's awake.

Standing in the verandah, looking at the sky as the full moon shines brightly to his pale skin and the little stars twinkling besides it.

"*sight*Damn..." he cursed silently as he gently ran his fingers through his hair. He blew into the air as if he was smoking as the slightest fog formed.

"Nn..mhn..Uh.. Han...Gyuk? Why are you still awake?" HanNi groaned as she slowly sat up.

Startled by the sudden call, HanGyuk turned around and found his sister half-asleep dazing out while yawning. He closed the glass door of the verandah and went up to the bed to help his sister get back to sleep. HanGyuk slowly laid her down and put the blankets up to her shoulder.

"For the love god, don't get up if you're just gonna go right back to sleep, stupid sis." he murmured.

HanGyuk formed a little smile on his lips as he kisses his sister's forehead, thanking her for everything she has done for him. He was about to pull away and lay back but, HanNi suddenly grabbed him and hugged him.

"Ehehe, my brother is so cute~ I'll always be here for you, so don't worry now, okay? Everything will be alright." she murmured as she pats HanGyuk's head.

"You're like a drunk woman, sis. You talk so weird." he giggled.

"At least this drunk woman is telling what she really feels." HanNi responded and immediately fell asleep after.

"Uh? You're....asleep? Geez, really." HanGyuk sighed and gave in as he snuggled in his sister's loving arms.

. . . . .

Night has passed before we knew, everybody has gone back to work while the three; HanNi, HanGyuk and SaeRyun, are killing time at home doing nothing in particular. Finishing up his last big yawn, HanGyuk got up from the couch and went to where HanNi is.

"Sis, when are we gonna go?" he asked his sister in the kitchen.

"Later. We'll go before I go to school to attend my afternoon class. We have to drop SaeRyun to the childcare as well so he wont be staying alone in this house." HanNi responded.

"But won't I be here...?" confusedly, he asked. "You'll be coming with me to school, dude."

"...HAH?! ME?! SCHOOL?! WHAT?! Y-YAH.. why didn't you..." HanGyuk was shocked by what his sister said.

"I wanted to enroll you to school, you know. Have you ever gone to school? Are you educated properly? Like with a teacher or something?" she asked. "N-no... I remember when I was little-- huh? When I was... little? I still can't remember guhh.." HanGyuk sighed.

HanNi smiled at him and assured him that it will be fine and he'll get his memories back soon. she talked to him about school and everything in there including the things student do in there.

"Uh.. it's time. Should we leave now? The visiting hours will end in an hour. We should leave now. SaeRyunah~! Let's go now~!" HanNi yelled out for SaeRyun to hear from the playroom.

"Nae~~ Wait for me mommy~!" SaeRyun quickly got up and puts his shoes on in such speed and came running to them. "That was fast. You little baby, you're improving and growing up." Hanni squeezed his cheeks and kissed them.

"Kaja?" she held he hands out for Saeryun to hold and smiled to HanGyuk.

There was a silver mercedes-benz parked in front. HanGyuk looked at his sister. "What?" she asked. "You can drive?" he asked. "Why would I buy this if I can't? Look! I got my full license few weeks ago!" She showed her license to them proudly why holding the keys to the car.