Chapter 27: I'm a deadly weapon?

When we all came out, everything's quite. As in..QIUET. Not a sound could be heard. Only the sounds of leaves rustling outside and our breathing. We exited the queen's room and walks in the hallway.

"Why is it so quiet?" Chanyeol asked in whisper manner.

"Why are you asking me? I don't know either!" I replied.

We continued to walk and walk and walk. Suddenly, our phones beeped and vibrated. We reached to our pockets and pulled out our phones. I thought our phones won't work in here?

"What the....?" Kai mumured.

"What does this mean?!" Chen asked.

"What's W-88-X-O-99?! I don't know codes!" Xiumin complained.

"I got..uhmm... W-88-X-O-68." Tao said.

"I got W-88-X-O-94." Sehun said.

"W-88-X-O-77." Luhan said.

"W-88-X-O-00." Kris said.

"W-88-X-O-7." Suho said.

"W-88-X-O-10??" Lay scratched the back of his neck.

"W-88-X-O-4" Says Baekhyun.

"W-88-X-O-21 cool!" exclaimed Chen.

"W-88-X-O-61 is mine. " Chanyeol said.

"W-88-X-O-12" D.O

"W-88-X-O-88." Kai said.

"What did you get, Han-Han?" Baekhyun asked.

"Huh? Oh, HHN97XZ31Q" I answered.

"HHN-- what?" They chorused.

"It's probably a passcode in somewhere secret. So don't tell anyone unless....it's necessary." I said.

We decided to give up looking for people inside the castle. Instead, we went outside. It's really weird, even the guards are gone too! As in nobody is here inside the castle beside us. I can't stand this anymore. Why is there nobody in here?!

"I think I'm about to go crazy." Chen murmurred.

"This is so frustrating! No one has ever something, but it's frustrating!!" Kris ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

"Maybe they have some kind of meeting. You know Exorian stuff. After the attack, they are probably planning something to improve their protection and such." Luhan said.

"You're so wise, hyung." Sehun complimented.

- - - - - 

Meanwhile...

-Back to Earth- 

SuGee wonders in the kitchen trying to figure out what to cook, while SaeRyun playing in his room or either studying. He opened the fridge and took out some meat and vegetables. He was too busy deciding what to cook and didn't notice SaeRyun walked in the kitchen.

"Hyung~ how long has it been since Umma went to vacation?" SaeRyun asked.

"It's only been a two nights and one day. It hasn't been that long. Wae? Do you miss your umma already?" SuGee asked.

"Neh. I wanna see my umma! Umma~!" SaeRyun whined.

"Just wait for few more days, SaeRyun-ah. She'll be back. Hmm?" SuGee reasured him with a smile.

"But..." SaeRyun pouted.

"Ne, SaeRyun. Do you want to go out? Let's go to arcade and play games. Or let's go shopping for toys. Let's go to amusement park and go to different rides. Or let's go and eat outside. Your umma left us some money for your need and stuff. Do you want to go?" SuGee asked.