Chapter 65: What is this feeling?

-Exorian Kingdom-

It was a very intense evening back in Exo Planet. Around the towns and city, there are more Imperial guards patrolling tightly and strictly unlike before. As they have heard of what happened in the Royal Palace of Exorian Kingdom, they were notified about possible happenings that might occur sooner or later relating the fearsome Dark Lord.

"There seems to be more imperial guards around the towns these past few days. It's kinda scary." a noble young man said as he looked out from the window of his bedroom.

"Yes. An official messenger coming directly from the castle came by this afternoon and handed out a letter from the Queen herself." his butler said.

"From the Queen herself?! What is it about? Please tell me." the young man ordered.

"It seems that the castle was attacked by some servants of the Dark Lord and attempted to kill the princess. For that reason, this ended up as the result." the butler man said.

"Kill the princess? Hmp. What rude little cowards. Did they think that if they harm the princess they have the every possibility taking over this country? They must be dumb. Veon, prepare my horse immediately. I'm going to pay Commander Elkni a visit. Gotta ask something." the young man ordered.

The butler immediately left the room and carried out the order of his master. While the noble young man prepared his sword and necessary things that he'll be bringing. In front of his manor, a horse was waiting outside accompanied by his butler. As soon as he came out, the butler immediately put a cloak around him and helped him get on the horse.

"Then, I'll be going. Stay in the house and report to me if there's suspicious happenings, understand, Veon?" asked the man.

"Understood, young master." butler replied. "But young master, are you sure you don't want me to accompany you to the castle?" asked the butler.

"No. Stay here until my return. I'll be going."

"Have a safe trip, young master Seth." Veon bowed as Seth took off and disappeared in the dark. Immediately without delay, he returned inside the house to do his remaining chores.

The moons shines brightly in the night sky as Seth gallops through the pathway going to the castle. He soon arrived in front of the castle entrance and was stopped there for checkpoints.

"I'm the heir of Castiria family, Seth Castiria. I wish to enter the castle grounds. Please let me through." he told the guards.

"Master Seth, what business do you have inside?" one of them asked.

"I wish to talk to the commander of Imperial Army. It's urgent." he answered.

The gates opened and let Seth through. Without further delays, he went straight to where Imperial Army cabin is and looked for the commander. Smoke seeped through the little gaps on the door frame as he stood in front. Knocking loudly, the door opened revealing the commander with a cigarette between his lips.

"Good evening, sir. Have I disrupted your leisure time?" Asked Seth.

"M-Master Seth?! A-h--" the flustered man quickly grabbed his cigar and hid it behind him.

"Fear not. I'm not going to say anything about it. I came here because I have a business with you. It's kind of urgent. If you don't mind." The young noble let himself in the cabin and sat on the couch.

"Would you like some tea, master Seth? Or perhaps--" Seth raised his hand signalling him he doesn't want any.

"The incident that happened in the castle. I would like to talk about that."