Chapter 50: The truth about what happen that day

A skinny man walked around the planet without resting, looking for someone, a very important person. He stopped infront of the gate of the Exorian Castle and suddenly collapsed.

"Hey! A man collapsed infront of the gates! Hurry and take a look at it!" ordered one of the knights.

"Hey! Sir! Sir, are you okay? Sir? Take him inside and get a doctor! Now!" the knights carried the man inside the castle have him checked up with the castle's doctor.

There, suddenly, Queen Jah arrived in the room to see the commotion that happened outside. She took a look at the pitiful man lying on bed helplessly. The doctor finisehd checking his condition and told the Queen about it.

"Your Majesty, it looks like this man hasn't eaten anything for the past week or so and haven't gotten enough rest. Although, this man is quiet young, his body is too weak for him to keep going to wherever his destination is." The doctor said.

"Thank you, Doctor. And for the knights who carried him. You may now go back to your post." she ordered.

"Yes, Your Majesty." They bowed and went out.

About an hour later, the man woke up with the smell of food that made his stomach growl louder. He heard a giggle and looked beside him. His eyes widened when he saw who it was.

"Your Majesty Queen Jah!" he hurried to bow but due to his weak body, he couldn't.

"My, my~! You don't have to do that. Your body is still weak so please don't do anything rash." she reminded him.

"U-uh.. yes. Thank you, your majesty." he replied.

"Waht's your name, young man?" queen asked.

"My name's Fang, your majesty." he said.

"So, Fang, it seems like you've been travelling for so long. Is there a particular place that you wanted to go badly?" asked the queen.

"....ah! I remember! I'm from Sagittarius Kingdom. I've been travelling for so long just to get here in Exorian Kingdom to talk to you, my queen." Fang said.

"Talk to me? Sagittarius is a far away kingdom and you manage to come here by walking? You're quiet impressive.And is it that you wanted to talk to me about, Fang?" the queen asked.

"It's about....."

"About what?" she asked curiously.

"It's about your grandson, your majesty. About Prince HanGyuk.." he let out.

"!!" the queen was shocked. "W-w-what happen? Did you find him? Where is he?"

"Your majesty, I don't where the prince is at the moment because he was taken away 13 years ago. My mother and I took care of Prince HanGyuk when the war broke out. My mother was a maid in this castle and a really close friend of Princess JaeMah. But one day, a mysterious guy took him away.." Fang said.

"Mysterious guy?" queen asked.

"He was my boss. But I didn't know him really much. I keep talking about the prince but I wan't directly telling him that he was the prince. I only told him that he's got such ability and I think he got interested, so he asked me to bring him there for a proof. But that year, my mother died so I was the only one taking care of Prince HanGyuk. I couldn't feed him proper food that a royalty should eat. He was always hungry so he often goes out to find left over foods..." Fang lowered his head with such regret and guilt.

"And..? Please, tell me more.." the queen plead.

"And that day when I brought him to the boss, I made a mistake. I forced him to spread out his wings hoping that when the sees it, he will reward me lots of jewels and I can finally give Prince what he wanted. But it turned out that the boss wanted him and that...that he's part of Zehturg's people..." he finished.

The Queen gasped while holding her chest. Her heart was beating so fast and her eyes are getting teary. "M-my... M-my grandson.was being held by one of Zehturg's people..? I.. I can't.. I-I have to tell her!" she said.

"Her?" Fang asked.

"My gran-daughter. Princess HanNi. HanGyuk's twin sister. And I have to tell her guardians too!" 

"Guardians? Wait! Your majesty, you mean the Legendary Twelve Guardians of Princess HanNi?!" Fang asked.

"....Yes.. the prodigy was true.."

"So..so..the prodigy of the Legendary Twelve Guardians and their boss is real? I-I can't believe it. I thought Prince HanGyuk will be the strongest warrior of EXO PLANET because his abilities are way beyond my expectations...and then.. his twin sister is...you saying that...Princess HanNi is far way stronger than him?" asked Fang with is eyes wide open.

"I still don't know how strong HanGyuk is.... I hope that he won't use his abilities to hurt people...or even his own sister.." Queen Jah sighed in worried.

-

Meanwhile on Earth.....

HanNi and SaeRyun arrived home after their 'mother & son' bonding, but Jung already left an hour before they came.

"Han-ah!" Sehun called from the living room.

HanNi turned to see Sehun. "Sehun." she smiled.

"HunHuuun~~~!!" SaeRyun ran up to him.

"How's your day, little guy?" Sehun pinch his cheeks.

"It was suuuper fuuun!! Mommy and I went to different rides! And, and, and there's more!" he shouted.

Then the rest of the boys came out from their room to welcome back the two. SaeRyun and some of the boys went to play while the rest was left with HanNi.

"So...any news? Are there any things happened while we're out? Felt anything?" HanNi asked.

"Nothing much. Jung came to visit though. He just told us about the Kingdoms where we are suppose to be." Chanyeol said.

"Oh! Right. I have something to tell yo---" she cutted off. 

"HanNi, my dear. Are you there?" they heard a voice coming from her necklace. 

"Grandma? Queen Jah? I'm here. Is something wrong?" she asked. 

"Come back to EXO PLANET as soon as possible. It's important. I can't tell you using this communication because enemy might pick it up. Please, hurry. This matter has something to do with you and it's important. Your guardians don't necessarily have to come with you. But for your safety, bring at least four of them. You know how to open the portal, right? Be careful." the communication was cutted off.

"What was that?" Kai asked.

"Anyways, she said it's important and come as soon as possible. HanNi, when are you planning to go?" Suho asked.

"....Tonight. Suho-oppa, Baekhyun-yah, Kai and Lay-oppa, please come with me to EXO PLANET tonight. I'll tell the rest about it later on." HanNi said and went to her room to prepare.

What is the important matter that Queen Jah wanted to tell HanNi and asked her to come immediately? Will it change something after finding out?

>>NEXT CHAPTER >>My....brother?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Everyone, I"M BACK!! I'M REALLY BACK!!! SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO REPLY TO YOUR COMMENTS!!! I JUST REALLY DIDN'T HAVE INTERNET THIS PAST MONTH AND A HALF!! SO SORRY! T^T

Saranghaeyo~

--Author