Chapter 15: Flight

Lunch Time!

As our class finished, we all went to cafeteria for lunch. I didn't expect that students there still hasn't found out about my secret.. well most of them. 

I once again, heard some screaming outside the school gates knowing it is again EXO fans wanting to see their idols. But too bad they can't get in because of the guards shoving and shooing them away. I lined up to order my lunch. This time, I ordered a piece of chocolate mousse cake and orange juice. Usually, I order more that A piece of cake.

I looked for a spare table and found one with no one sitting on it. 

" Sigh.. why am I feeling so bored today?.. " I asked myself.

" Alone? Princess? " I heard a familiar voice behind me and I turned around to see Kris.

" Yah.. you can say that. " I replied.

" May I sit here? " Kris asked.

" Sure. Nobody sits here except me. " I said.

" Thanks. Uhm... Princess, I have been noticing, you've been hanging out alot with D.O, Xiumin-hyung, Luhan-hyung, Bakhyun, Suho and Tao lately. " Kris said.

" Please oppa, don't call me princess and I just feel like hanging out with them. " I answered.

" Does it have something to do with you and Sehun? " He asked.

" There's no US. And I don't want to talk about it. " I said.

" Ok. Meet me after school. " He said.

" Where? " I asked.

" Rooftop. I'll be expecting you there. Princess. " He smirked.

" YAH!! Don't call me -- " Before I could finish my sentence, he ran away.

 -

As the class ended, I packed my thing up and headed to the rooftop where Kris and I are suppose to meet. I went to the club's section and quickly check each room if there's still people. But there's none so it made my life easier. I used the school's elevator to get to the roof top quickly. When the door opened, I saw a tall man's figure that's for sure its Kris.

" You came, Princess. " He said and turned around.

" Yah! I told you don't call me Princess... " I said as I started to get annoyed.

he notice that I'm started to get annoyed by him and apologised. " I'm sorry. I won't call you that again. " Kris promised.

" It's alright. By the way, why did you call me here? " I asked.

" I.. uh.. someone want's to talk to you and it's not me. He'll be here any minute. " Kris said.

" Who? What about? " I asked and gave him a confused look.

To be honest, I wanted you and him to talk. Kris thought.

* Flashback--*

" Sehun-ah, why are you locking yourself up in your room for this past few days? " Kris asked.

" Hyung..~ please let's not talk about that. " Sehun said.

" Is it about HanNi? " Kris asked.

" ....uh.. well.. yeah.. I don't know what to do. " Sehun said as he laid his back on the grass.

" You should talk to her. Before the the review exams. You wouldn't be able to concentrate if you have problem running on your head. " He said.

" I know that hyung. But, how? when? " Sehun asked as he runs his hands through his hair.