Chapter 22: Flame

Chen Chen, the dansheen masheen has a fever for making such a weather last night. Sigh..

Well, I got 11 of my guardians and there's one more person out there who is my ramaining guardian. The Flame.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went up to Chen's room to deliver his food, since he said he can't get up and someone needs to do it for him. He asked me to feed him instead. Wae? Anyways, I was on my way to Chen's room when I saw Chanyeol standing infront of the door, he's hesitating to knock. I went to him.

" Chanyeol, do you need something? " I asked.

He turned to me.

" A-ani. " He stuttered.

" No. You need something, right? You can't lie to me. " I said. (I read his mind XD)

" I-I... uh.. you know that we fought yesterday right? " He said.

I nodded. " And yeah? What's up? "

" Well, I wanted to apologise. So... please HanNi-ah, help me~ " Chanyeol pouted.

" Well, you asked for my help... I'm suppose to feed Chen today, instead, why don't you feed him? So you can talk? Hmm? How about that? " I suggested.

" Feeding him in bed.... is kinda... you know.. awkward and gay... do you have any more ideas? " Chanyeol asked.

" I'm a girl. Feeding a guy on bed should be awkward for me, but it's not. Unless there's something happens between the two people. So your problem is, you guys fought yesterday... " I tried to explain but he cut me off.

" HanNi-ah, please. Tell me if you have other ideas. " He begged.

" You can either feed him so you guys can talk or.... let his fever disappear and talk to him. " I said.

" That's all? Any more? " He asked again.

" Since I don't know Chen's real personality, what is he like? " I asked.

" Why? Are you interested in him? " Chanyeol asked.

" Ani. Does he forgive people easily? What's his favourite food? What's his favourite thing? Color? Music? " I asked.

" I don't know if Chen-hyung forgives people easily, but I know the rest. " Chanyeol answered.

" Well, I have to make sure that if Chen really forgives people easily or not, before you make your move. Just wait for a while. I know he can't hate you forever. I just know. " I said.

Chanyeol stepped aside for me and opened the door, he didn't come in nor showed himself to Chen. I went inside the room and closed the door behind me using my foot. Chen is playing 'Flappy Bird' on his phone. (LOL! Flappy Bird XD ). He looked serious playing the game, then suddenly..

" AAAARRRGGGHHH!! What the effin F?! I hate this game!! What is wrong with this stupid bird?! Why does it only has 1 life?! WHY?!!! " Chen shouted.

I put the down the bed table on his bed carefully and watched him get mad at the game. His face is HILARIOUS! XD He put his phone in the air ready to throw it.

" CHEN!! STOP!! " I yelled but it was to late. The phone is flying in the air ready to hit the wall.

" NOO! " Chen yelled and tried to stand up to stop it from hitting the wall, but he fell over because he's still weak.

I stopped the time, so is the phone. It's only 2 centimeters away from breaking, but gladly I stopped it. I stood up and grabbed the phone in the mid-air and brought the time back. Chen also freezed when I stopped the time, I hid his phone on my back pocket so he will think it breaks and disappears.