Gunner

Y/n Pov:

I was walking towards Hi5 Studios with my Rekt long sleeve on. Gunner and Tanner have invited me to join them today on Rekt to destroy China decor. I walk in and I see no one. I shrug it off and then I hear yelling. From Matthias. I quietly walk into the warehouse and I see Matt yelling at Gunner. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?! NO MEANS NO!" He screams.

Gunner is tapping his foot. What did I walk into.? "Dude, I'm telling you. This is a good idea! Just let her be in this video! Just this once!" He says. I quietly lean on the door frame. "She's so talented and I figured with her having not been in a video once, Maybe this could be a good idea!" He says suggestively. Tanner was standing off to the side, wincing when Matt was yelling.

Matt yelled again. "THAT'S IT! YOU'RE-"

"WAIT!" I scream.

All three of them jump and look at me. "O-Oh. Hey Y/n.." Gunner stutters. Matt looks at me.

"What do you want?" He spats at me.

I get defensive. "Look at how hard he works. Hes been with you for about two years now, Matt. He isn't doing this to pester you. When he gets ideas, They work really well! You've seen that in past meetings. Why would you fire him after so long of just suggesting? He hasn't done anything wrong. Just hear him out." I say loudly, walking closer.

He looks at me with remorse. He looks at Gunner and Tanner. "You're right. Gunner, I'll give it a trial. If the video does good, then I'll let her work with you." He says. He faces me. "That's you were talking about, By the way. My apologies." He says, walking away. Gunner and Tanner sigh from relief. Gunner runs to me and hugs me tightly. So does Tanner.

I hug back. "I'll meet you in Rekt space, Gun." Tanner says, running out of the warehouse.

Gunner looks at me. "Thank you so much. I almost lost my job.." he says, tears pouring down. I wipe the tears away and I hug him again. He was the dream man I've always wanted. Of course I was gonna save him.

"I couldn't just let him say that to you. You mean a lot to me." I say, still hugging him.

He let's go. "Is there anyway I can make it up to you?" He asks. I shake my head. "Well. There is one thing." He says, pushing my hair out of my eyes. My cheeks turn bright red. He kisses my lips quickly. I stare out into space, stunned. "I had to. I'm so-" I interrupt him with a kiss. We get closer and I put a hand on his face and kiss for a while. I let go.

"Jesus.. you are such a good kisser.." he says, his cheeks going red. I giggle. "Well.. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I nod. Making him fist bump. I laugh and I watch him run out, Screaming, Yes!

I watched him run out and I walked my way to the warehouse door and I head to Rekt space. Tanner greeted me with Gunner and we all jumped in celebration. Gunner kissed my forehead before we started filming.

And may I add,
He couldn't keep his hands off me
The entire video 😂