Gunner

Y/n Pov:

"GUNNER!" I hear Matt tell from downstairs. Then a lot of laughs. Kevin comes up and says that Battle Universe needs a hostage. I come downstairs and their playing a hostages style game. Gunner is the kidnapper. They set up my hostage room upstairs with Gunner. Matt chose Kevin, Connor and Bryan to be the boss' (Gunner) wingmen. They set up my chair and Gunner's post.

~Cool Intro~

Gunner walks into the lounge area and sees me. "Well looky here!" He says to the camera. I had headphones in when Gunner picks me up bridal style. "This lassy is mine!" He screeches.

I squeal, "HALP! THIS CRAZY MAN'S GOT ME!" As he takes me upstairs. They start the round. Kevin stays upstairs with Gunner in the room with me while Connor and Bryan protect Gunner from Matt and Joey. There are blinds in Bryan's office so I couldn't be seen. Gunner sets me in the chair and stares at me in the eyes. "G-Gunner?" I whisper.

He kisses me on my cheek. "Can I tell you something.. Y/n?" He asks. I nod. "Ever since you got here.. I've been in love.. I.. Love you.. More than anyone else in this office..." he says so Kevin doesn't over hear. I kiss him on his lips. He starts kissing back when we hear a victory cry from Matt downstairs. I heard it but Gunner didn't. He started kissing down my neck when I tapped him.

"Get your gun their coming." I mutter. He opens the door and gets his villainy act on. "Help!!!" I scream. Matt and Joey come up the stairs.

"You'll never get my pretty!!" Gunner says. He gets both of their lives and on their last life they shoot Gunner. "NUUUU!" He cries, falling to the ground. I run out of the room and escape. I help Gunner to his feet and we do the outro.

"Good job as the hostage, Y/n." Matt says. I nod in thanks. I head back to my office. I close the door and I dont notice my blinds that are shut and Gunner standing behind the door.

I turn around and a pair of lips meet mine. "Good job being my pretty little hostage~" Gunner mutters and kisses me. I kiss back and I land on my couch and we start making out. He was sucking on my neck when someone knocked at the door. I fluff my hair down and I rush to the door and start opening the blinds. I then open the door. I am greeted by Connor who asked me to be on Team Edge gaming.

I just made out with my crush... How does this happen on a regular work day??