Paul

Y/n Pov:

"Y/n." Matthias says to me. I walk in horribly late for the first time. "You're late." He says.

I sigh, "Matt, I'm sorry... I didn't sleep well last night.." I tell him with a really depressed look. My boyfriend kept me up by making me wait till he got home. He didnt get home till 4 in the morning. He shakes his head and walks away. I sigh and I run upstairs to see the camera on my desk. I start editing in tears. My boyfriend, Alex, is always jealous that I work with a bunch of guys. He's been trying to get me fired for months now. And now that Paul works with me, he has been leaving the house. I'm convinced he's cheating on me. Paul walks in when I get half way through my edits.

"You alright, Y/n...?" I hear Paul ask in the doorway. "I heard you sniffling..." he says. I look at him with my mascara running down my face. He walks in. "Alex again?" He asks. I nod and I tell him that I think Alex is cheating on me. "I can believe that. I told Matt about the lunch order and he says he can get Tanner to finish editing. He wants you to come with." He says. I nod and I get out my makeup wipes and I wipe my mascara off. "I thought I should mention, you look better without makeup anyway, Y/n. You're pretty without it." He tells me. I smile and I walk downstairs with him. We get to Chipotle and I see Alex.. With my best friend, Rachael. Paul waits in line while I walk over. I get about half way there when Alex starts making out with her.

I run up to him, crying again. Paul is now recording this. I slap Alex. He looks at me and is surprised. "HOW COULD YOU!?" I scream. He gets up and tries hugging me. "NO! YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME?! RACHAEL WHAT THE HELL!" I scream. She sheepishly smiles. "It's over you dirtbag..." I spit in his face. I tear the necklace off my neck. "YOU CAN TAKE THIS BACK TOO!" I scream at him, throwing it at him. I throw my glass bracelet at Rachael. I run off to Paul's car and I just start sobbing. Paul puts the food in the back and picks me up and lays me down in the back seat.

"Don't move." He says, running back inside.

Paul Pov:

I was incredibly upset. I walk back in there and I see Alex. He sees me and his eyes widen. I call Matthias and tell him I'll be late. I hang up immediately. I run up to him and I drag him outside. His cheating slut threw water on me and tried taking him back. I pulled him away and I dragged him outside. I start punching him. After a gut punch, I walk to the car, start it, and drive to the office. When we get there, I sit Y/n up and I kiss her straight on the lips. I love her so much. I run inside and explain to Matt what happened. I turn around to see Y/n and she kisses me back.

I think she's gonna be my girlfriend.