Connor

Y/n Pov:

I drive myself to work with my mind full of depression. I had been promoted to be on Team Edge got Matthias and everyone HATES it.. I get there and I force a smile. Connor, my crush, walks by and waves. I wave back with a sad smile and he stops me. "You alright?" He asks. I nod and look at him. "You look very depressed.." he says quietly.

I shrug my shoulders to show that I was ok. "Yeah, I'm alright Connor." I say. I walk away before he says anymore. I head upstairs and Matt hands me a schedule. I look at it and its.... Answering Comments after today's upload... "D-Did you give me the wrong l-list?" I ask, nervously. He shakes his head with a smile and walks away. I look at it and about cry. I sulk my way back to my office that I share with J-Fred and I sit on the couch and I grab my laptop and son to myself quietly. Why does he think the audience wants me to respond to them...? I wipe my tears away and I cough when I hear someone come up the stairs. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Connor and Gunner looking in, concerned. Gunner is my big brother. They leave and I let the tears fall back down. Then it's time for Team Edge..

~After Recording~

I sat at J-Fred's computer and responded to questions and suggestions. I tried ignoring all the angry and hateful ones when I read one... That hit me in my heart...

"Go do us a favor and kill yourself. Everyone hates you. You're a good actor if you got Matthias to hire you. You're just their experiment."

I kept reading over and over. I finally left the cursor on it and I ran. I ran downstairs and out the door.

Connor Pov:

I ran after Y/n. She was not ok. "Y/N!!" I screamed, chasing her. I stopped when she ran across the street and towards the other end of the city. I run back and I grab Matt, Gunner and J-Fred and we go up to see what happened. We looked at the computer screen and I see the cursor and where it was. I read it and yelled in anger. I run back down and I get in my car and I drive to where she was headed. I see the bridge after 10 minutes and I think the worse. I park and I get out and run the sidewalk. I see cops surrounding one area and I bolt. When I reach the area, Its Y/n, on the edge, I ignore the cop and I call to her. "Y/n please..." I say. She turns around and sobs. I hold my hand out. "That comment... Was a lie.. It wasn't real.. They did it because that person doesn't see the good that I do.." I say. She looks at my hand. "I love you too much for you to do this to yourself... Please..." I say. I had the biggest crush on her for the longest time.. She looks at me and turns around facing me. I walk over and I pick her up and I hug her. She loudly sobs in my shoulder. After everyone leaves, we sit in the backseat of my car and I just hold her.  I look at her and I wipe the tears off. I kiss her forehead. "I love you..." I say. She looks up at me..

"I love you too..."