Gunner

Y/n Pov:

I sit next to my brother Connor as I walk in with Subway. I lay my head on his shoulder. "What's wrong my little Y/n..?" Connor asks. I hate it when he calls me his little Y/n. Yes I am short and younger than him and it sucks. I don't do anything but lay my head down. I couldn't stop thinking about Gunner. He's just... He's cute, hot, and has a personality of sweetness. Connor knows that I like him. "Is it about the 'crush' in the area?" He asks. I punch him. "Yes it is." He laughs. I roll my eyes, grab my sandwich and Gunner's and I run upstairs. I walk into Gunner's office and I put the sub on his table. I sit in the corner lounge chair and eat alone.

Gunner looks at me shocked. "What's wrong, Y/n?" He asks. I shake my head. I was too scared to tell him. I was also angry at myself for not having enough courage to tell him. He takes his sandwich and sits next to me tightly in the lounge chair. He wraps his arm around me and my heart flutters. "Are you sure?" He asks. I nod, laying my head on his shoulder. He runs his fingers in my hair. He lifts my head towards him and holds my chin with his finger. He kisses me on the lips slowly. I kiss back and he cups my face with his hand and keeps kissing me. He stops and looks at me in the eyes. I stare at him lustly. "Now tell me... What's wrong.." he whispers.

"I Just.... (sigh) I really like you... I haven't been able to tell you because I have had no courage to.. So I was angry at myself..." I say quietly. He looks at me and puts his hand on my face and caresses it.

He gets really close to my face and kisses me softly. He stops, "I love you.. So much... I was nervous too.. But.. I could tell that you liked me. Anytime I touched you or.. Anytime I talked to you.. I knew. I just needed to find out how to tell you..." he whispers. I lay my head on his chest. "Will you be my girlfriend...?" He asks. I nod and we eat together. After we eat, he lays back on the couch long ways and I climb up on him and cuddle. He wraps his arms around me. I feel him kiss my forehead and then I hear him softly snoring.

He is my most favorite
person in the world..