Tanner

Y/n Pov:

I slam my alarm clock into the ground. "Nooooo...." I groan as I sit up. I have to get ready for work.. I work at a small cafe in L.A. I get up, I get my work clothes on, putting my hair in a (Your normal hair style) and I grab my sneakers and I head out the door. I get to the cafe and I sit at the coffee bar. My good friend who works at the bar, Maddie, rubs my back when I lie my head down on the counter. "Rough night again?" She asks.

I look up at her and nod. "I work at a coffee shop and yet, I have to buy my own coffee somewhere else." I joke. She laughs and looks around. She grabs a to go cup and makes me a vanilla coffee. "You want me to pay you back?" I ask. She shakes her head. She pulls out 5$ for it and stuffs it in the cash register. Someone walks in and I smile. "Eyyy Tanner!" I say. Tanner looks up and smiles. He comes  up to the counter.

"Hey Y/n!" He says delighted. He orders the usual 20 coffees. "Yeaah. The entire office has been sluggish after Meagan decided to stop making videos with them.. (Not True Made Up) So I'm bringing the best coffee in town. Right Here." He says with a slanted smile. I nod and he starts telling me about why she decided to stop and I got 19 coffees made when my manager walks in and yells at me.

"YOURE FIRED!" He screams. My heart shattered.. I stare at him in disbelief. He makes Maddie do the last order before leaving. I sit there and cry my eyes out. Tanner puts the 20 coffee cup box on the table and hugs me tightly. I would never to see Tanner again..

Tanner looks at me and then his eyes light up. "Do you still do editing?" He asks. "For YouTube?" He asks. I nod. He asks Maddie, who is sobbing, for a napkin. He writes down a number and folds it. He opens my hand and pushes it in. "Call my boss. I'm sure he'll let you in once he's seen your edits." He says with a smile. I nod. I give him my phone number and I let him leave.

I then turn to Maddie.. "Oh Maddie..." I murmur. She runs over and hugs me tightly before letting me go. "I promise to visit.." I whisper. She nods and hands me a fresh cup of my vanilla coffee. I walk away and I sit in the car.. I call the number Tanner gave me..

~One Year Later~

I walk into the office and Tanner and I hand everyone their coffee. I smile as I drink mine. I got to see Maddie again today. Tanner lead me to my new office. I set my coffee down. "What Tanner-" I say. He kisses me on the lips and looks at me in the eyes with a sheepish smile before leaving.

"I'm glad I met you two years ago... I not only got the best coffee but.. I only went there to see you.." he whispers. I kiss back and I let him leave.

Now thats why I love Cafes..
You meet the right one..
And I found Tanner..