Matthias

Y/n Pov:

Im in a car, driving to my best friend J-Freds house. But he doesn't know I'm here in Los Angeles. I quietly pull into J-Fred and Matts driveway. I go to open the door and its J-Freds mom. "Shhh... Where's Matt and Joey?" I whisper. She tells me downstairs. I hug her and I quietly head downstairs. I see Joey and another guy who has darker skin. They're recording a video but their backs are turned away from me on camera. The other guy notices I put my fingers over my mouth. He nods and then I stand behind J-Fred. They are doing the outro when I tap on J-Fred's shoulder. He jumps and turns around and starts crying.

"Oh my god! Y/n!" He says, hugging me tightly. I hug back. "When did you get here?!" He asks, ending the video.

"Just now." I say with a laugh. He hugs me and lets go so I can hug Matt. His arms wrap around me in a loving way. My heart flutters when he rests his head on mine. I hug tightly. I shake hands with the other guy. "Who are you?" I ask. He tells me his name is Bryan. "Nice to meet you, Bryan." I say with a smile. Matthias looks at Bryan hatefully. I tap J-Fred on the shoulder. "What's up with Matt...?" I ask.

He shrugs. "I'll go ask." He says.

J-Fred Pov:

I wonder what Matt's deal is about every single guy wanting Y/n to be theirs. Maybe he's jealous. After Y/n goes upstairs, I tell Bryan to grab my laptop from my room upstairs. When he leaves, I stand in front of him. "Ok this is the fifth time I've seen you get jealous over Y/n." I say. He looks at me. He shakes his head. "You like her don't you?" I ask.

"No!" He says, his face turning red. I narrow my eyes at him. "N-No... E-Even if I d-did.. S-She wouldn't like me a-anyways..." he says, flustered.

"So thats a yes?" I say. He glared at me.

He nods and hides his face. "Yes. I like her. I love her in fact... I hear quiet footsteps from the stairs and since I can see the stairs, I see Y/n watching us talk. "She's just so... Beautiful.."

"Really..?" She says. "You... You love me..?" She says, coming down the rest of the stairs. He freaks out and turns around. He nods slowly and hides his face. She walks up to him and opens his face. She kisses his lips and smiles. He stands there stunned. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her on the lips for a while. Bryan gets here and I stop him upstairs.

This was the best moment of my
best friends life!