Matthias

Y/n Pov:

"Matthias VS Y/n in three, two, one, GO!" Mike says in his Arnold Schwarzenegger voice. I grab the gun and I shoot Matthias dead inbetween the eyes. "Wow that round went quickly." Mike says, astonished. I drop the gun and smug smile.

"Drop the mic, Yo!" I say, laughing Matthias has his eyes wide open and his mouth hanging out in a smile.

"Y/n wins!" Mike says. We do the outro and I head back upstairs to work. I hear feet behind me. I turn to see Matthias.

"Nice job on Battle Universe today." I say. He smiles.

"You too, Y/n." He says, smiling. I take the schedule but he accidentally hands me an envelope. I go to say that he gave me something else but I see ny name written on it. I look at it confused. I open the envelope and it's a letter from Matthias:

Y/n,

I wanted to tell you for the past few days that I Love You. You're the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life. You're smile lights up my world and the way you act makes me feel like I met the one. I'm sorry if this is crappy, but I really love you. Dinner tonight maybe?

Love,
Matthiasiam

I giggle. I walk into his office, holding the letter. He blushes. "I love you too Dorkthias." I say, laughing. He laughs and walks up to me. He closes the door and hugs me. He kisses my forehead. "You missed." I whisper. He looks down at me confused. I passionately kiss his lips. He looks at me shocked before I close my eyes. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. I pull back at look at him. He pushes a piece of hair from my face and I look into his eyes and smile.

"You're so beautiful, Y/n" he whispers in my ear. I giggle and I kiss his lips and I turn around to leave.

"Don't stare at my butt now~" I say. I hear him mumble loudly and I leave. I laugh when I reach my office.

He is the cutest guy that
I have ever met...

Im so happy that this book has gotten close to 800 reads! This is insane! Thanks so much! If you enjoy this book, comment some ideas! I'll be sure to mention who make the idea :D

PEACE!