Matthias

Y/n Pov:

I sat in my office, smiling about doing my job finally. I was in a huge car accident a few months ago and I had to be hospitalized for both of my legs being broken. I finally got out of being home bound for 4 months and I was at Hi5 Studios in a wheelchair. While I had been gone, New faces were seen around the office. Mike had left to persue his dreams as music artist. I was listening to his album when I hear a knock at my door. I roll myself to the door and open it to see Matthias. I had to be put in an office downstairs because I was in a wheelchair. Sadly enough, I was in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. "Hey Boss!" I say with such enthusiasm. He smiles when he walks in.

He grabs the handles to my wheelchair. "There is a surprise for you in the warehouse." He says. Bryan and Mariah run in and blindfold me. Confused as all get out, I go along with it. I then feel that the wheelchair is rolled into the warehouse but everyone has left my side. Someone lifts the blindfold off and it's pitch black. Then the lights come on.

"SURPRISE!!!!"

Shocked, I see everyone in front of me  clapping. I saw a sign above them with the saying, "Welcome Back, Y/n!" On it. I even saw Markiplier and his friends too. I started crying from happiness. "Oh.. My.. Gosh!" I say, stunned. Everyone comes up to me and welcomes me back and everyone goes to enjoy the day off at my welcome home party. I was chatting with Mark, since we grew up together, and we were talking about YouTube. I told him about this dream I had once that I wished that Matthias wasn't married so I could be with him. What I didn't know was that Matthias was behind me. "I kinda wish it was true.." I say on a whisper. Mark smiles at me.

"Maybe one day." Mark says, looking behind me. I turn my head and see Matthias looking at me with an eyebrow raised. Fuck...... I grab Sam, One of my best friends that I work with here, and I make her roll me to my office. I start sobbing and I tell her what I was telling Mark about.

She gasps. "Oh gosh..." She says comforting me. I hear my door open and Matthias walks in. He shoos Sam out and I then lost control. I cried.

"Shhhhhh...." he says, wrapping his hands around me. I try pushing him away. It's dumb that I'm crying over embarrassment that I fell in love with a happy married man. He didn't let go.

"Why won't you let go..?" I ask through sobs.

He quietly says, "Because I've had the same feelings.."

"B-but you're married and have a kid..." I say. "Amanda is better than me.." I say.

Matthias shakes his head. "She's seeing someone else.. I found out the other day." He says. I look up at him and he kisses me on the lips. Gently.. with such softness. I was confused heavily but I was enjoying myself. After he let go, I was looking into his blue eyes. "Lets finish having fun, eh?" He asks. I nod.

What a beautiful welcome back..

Guys I'm so sorry I took forever to update! I have had a lot of mental health issues and physical issues and having a hard time a home and I have read the comments and I'm happy that you want more! I'll do my best to update more often. I'll try to add in Sam, Mariah, and Marvin as best as I can. I'm gonna try to update more. Thanks so much for the support and the views and comments! Thanks a bunch!