J-Fred

Y/n Pov:

I was at my desk at Hi5 Studios working with my sister, Mariah, on a Battle Universe challenge. "Hey Sis?" I say. "Did you read Matt's email he sent everyone at the office?" I ask.

"No I haven't. Lemme take a look." She responds, turning around to her computer. I read it to myself:

Members of Hi5 Studios,

In honor of the day Team Edge was made, which is what brought this whole team together, I am throwing a celebration! And Also, There are a few surprises and there is going to be a surprise for Y/n, Who joined Team Edge on the same day after Team Edge was created. So please, This afternoon at 4:30, Come and celebrate this amazing accomplishment! I have sent individual emails to 15 other members of the office to bring things for this. So if you never got an email, You're all set!

Your Favorite CEO,
Matthias.

"Aww, Sis! You're included!" Mariah says. She walks over to me and hugs me. "I am glad I got to see you again, Y/n." She says to me. I smile at her and she looks at her watch. "Dude it's almost 4:00 now! We need to get ready. I'll check my emails to make sure I was selected to bring something." She says. I nod to her and I check my emails as well. And I even check my phone. Joey hasnt even messaged me all day! J-Fred and I are the bestest of friends. He usually messages me or calls me and neither one he has done.

"Imma go check up on J-Fred. I haven't heard from him all day today." I say, leaving the room. The truth about J-Fred and I is that I really like him. I've had deep feelings about him for forever now. It feels like that anyway. I started when Team Edge was just starting. I joined right after Gunner. I walked into J-Fred's office and he was sitting at his desk. "Hey Joey." I say, smiling.

He jumps and closes something on his computer. "Heeyyyy!" He says, anxious looking. "You ready for this party Matt's throwing?" He asks. I nod.

"Yeah, but theres something I needed to ask." I said. I saw sweat form on his face. "Why haven't you texted or called me at all?" I ask. He sighs of relief.

"I've been busy helping Matt throw this party. I'm sorry Y/n. I'll make it up to you at the party I promise." He says, smiling. I nod. We hug and I walk out of the room to see Mariah wasnt in the office anymore. I look at the time and it was only 3:30. So I get on my computer and close the door. Sitting there, I come to a realization that I'll never be with Joey. No matter how much I really wanted to be with him. Then, there was a huge loud scream. The lights go off. What? I get my phone flashlight on and I scout out the room for the door. Getting out of the office and down the hall towards the stairs, it was so difficult to go down the stairs with no lights on. When I reach the downstairs, it was dead quiet. I flashed the light around the room. Nothing. No one to be seen. I never expected what happened next.

When the lights came on, I saw that the warehouse was right next to me. I opened the door and every shouted. "SURPRISE!!" I about fell back from shock. I walked in and started chatting with everyone and then Joey got up on a chair and coughed loudly.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Gals and Boys, Smart people and idiots like Bryan-" he says, everyone laughs and so does Bryan. "I have an announcement. Y/n. In the email, it said you are going to be given a surprise." He said. He hopped down, picked me up bridal style and stood back on the chair. "I declare that this woman, this beautiful woman with eyes of pure beauty and elegance, to be my girlfriend." He says. My mouth drops and everyone cheers. I nod and I hug him tightly as he gets down. Everyone goes back to celebrating and Joey and I were holding hands and I looked up at him as if I was dreaming. He looked down at me.

"I'm so glad I can call you mine, Joey."