Kevin

Bryan Pov:

I walk into the office and I see Kevin looking very depressed.. I walk up to him and I sit next to him. "Hey Brother..." I say. "What's wrong..?" I look at the phone. So many hate comments about our newest member, Y/n.. He really likes her.. "Oh.."

Y/n Pov:

I was in the corner of my office, crying with the door locked. I scroll through the hatemail I got last night on everything...

"Kill Yourself! I should be there.. No your ugly ass."

"Pitiful.. Why is Matt add Y/n to the fucking team.. I'm disgusted."

"Please go kill yourself. You're so cringy to look at."

"No wonder why everyone thinks you should chill! You have the looks of roadkill and you act like someone dropped you on you're head!"

"You look like you cut.. And they let an emo into the office... Omfg."

I throw my phone and I just silent weep. I just sit there. Nobody wants me here.. I get up and I walk out, leaving my phone behind.. I go to go downstairs when I hear Matthias. I stay at the top stair. "Hello Everyone. No challenge today but. There's someone I want to talk about. Y/n. Bryan and Kevin showed me the comments on the first video and I'm disappointed. You guys should be a better community and support everyone! She is just like you guys. She's a person." Matthias says. I watch with widened eyes.

"She is the mostest funest person to be around. She's funny, Goofy, she's everything that the office is starting to be.." J-Fred says with a sad tone. I step down a stair quietly.

I see Kevin stand up. "And I love her. She is beautiful, has a personality of someone who is lovable. She looks so pretty when she is happy and her smile lights up everyone's day." Kevin says. "I hate every single person who dropped a hate comment. I hate people to hate on others for looks.." he says. Everyone looks at him shocked. He sits down and covers his eyes. I tear up watching.

"She's the best sister I could ever ask for.." Connor says aloud. "She is always there when we need her." I run down the stairs and I hug Connor.  Shocked, everyone looks and smiles except Kevin who still has his hands in his face. "I love my sister.." he says. I smile with tears falling. I see Kevin and I lift his head up and I kiss his lips. I hug him.

"Thank you guys..." I say through sobs. Kevin stands and kisses my forehead. I let go and I hug Matthias and Joey.

"We all love Y/n.." Mike says from behind us. "Give her likes if you enjoy her company!" Mike says. I smile at the camera. We end the video and I hug Kevin tightly. "We love you Y/n. Don't let them take you away from us." Mike says. I smile and everyone walks away. I look up at Kevin. He kisses my lips and hugs me tightly.

"I'm never gonna give up on you.."

Btw, I made this episode to tell everyone: NEVER listen to the haters who try to tell you what you're not. Everyone is beautiful in my eyes. Love you guys :3

Peace!