Tanner

Y/n Pov:

"Today we are going to play, Find Your Weapon!" Mike says. "We're doing a little twist today! Camera men are gonna play! With the special something, Y/n!" I smile and I wave to the camera. "So. It's gonna be Paul, Tanner, Y/n and James. Let's Get Started!! Yaaa!" Mike says. "Y/n and Tanner first." I have the blind fold on and I have my arms locked into Tanner's as he's lifting me with his back. After they hide the weapons, I feel someone out a bomb in my hand. "Three, Two, One... Go!" Mike says, I jump, turn around and throw but I fall onto Tanner as he turns around and our lips crashed into each other. Stunned, I dont move. He closes his eyes. He holds my head down and I kiss back. I get up and everyone is looking at us. "I'm uhh... Gonna give that to Y/n.. Uhh.." Mike says. I feel tears in my eyes from embarrassment and I run to the bathroom and I lock the door. I sink to the corner. Why did I do that?! That was so embarrassing.. Tanner gets my door open and I hear Mike say go. He closes the door.

"Why did you run?" He asks, concerned. I look up at him with tears. "You we're embarressed..." he then says, looking down. I look down. He gets me to my feet and hugs me. I hug back tightly. "I'm sorry... I really am.." he mutters.

"It-Its not you're fault..." I say quietly. He looks at me. "I-I just didn't expect to land into you... Are you ok from that...?" I ask. He nods quickly. "I just...-" I go to say something when he puts his lips on mine. I kiss him back and he pins me to the wall and we start a really heavy make out session. He travels his lips to my neck and starts sucking. I almost start moaning loudly so I had to stop him. He looks at me in the eyes and kisses my lips softly and quickly. He leaves for his turn. I hear Tanner calling Gunner, my brother, and Gunner rushes in here and wipes my tears away and I tell him what happened.

Did I just make out with Tanner..?
I even pinch myself to
double check that I wasn't dreaming..
Even if I was.... Best.. Dream... Ever..