Bobby

Y/n Pov:

"Bobby verses Y/n. Three, Two, One, FLIP!" Yells Bryan and I flip my bottle of clam juice a little too harshly and the bottle flips perfectly on the table but the liquid sprays on my crush, Bobby. I start giggling which makes me laughing my really laugh. Which is snorting. Everyone starts laughing. "Well, Bobby.. You stink!" Bryan says.

"Y/n wins!" Matthias says, laughing. We end the video and I grab a towel and start drying his face off, giggling.

"I'm uhhh.. (giggle) Sorry... (giggles)" I say with giggling inbetween my words. He soft laughs then puts his hand on my face, wiping away a sauce. I start nervously giggling. He goes to get close to me when J-Fred walks by.

"Hey Bob.....by..." he says, watching him. He pulls away from me and starts talking to J-Fred. I quickly run to the bathroom to change. What was he going to do?

Bobby Pov:

Dammit.. I was so close to kissing her.. But J-Fred Interrupted me. "What we're doing to Y/n?" J-Fred asks in a whisper, not wanting the intire office to know. To be honest, I didn't want anyone to know about my love for.... Her... J-Fred taps me. "What we're you doing?" He asks again in a whisper.

I look at him in the eyes, "I was wiping sauce off her face." I say blandly. He narrows his eyes. "I swear Joey." I say. He walks away to talk to Bryan. I wait for Y/n to get back when Bryan and J-Fred drag me off to the Team Edge space.

Y/n Pov:

I leave the bathroom and I dont see Bobby anywhere. I sigh and I head back upstairs. I sigh when I reach my office because I'm sad that I can't say my honestly feelings to Bobby. I sit at my desk and edit some of Team Edge Gaming videos for Connor when I hear J-Fred and Bryan talking. "So, do you think Bobby means it?" Bryan says.

"Well yeah. He had his hand on her face about to kiss her. He loves her." Joey responded. My heart started thumping quickly.

They walk in my room. "Hey Y/n." J-Fred says, walking in. "We want to show you something." He says.

I sigh and get up. "What's wrong, best editor in office named, Y/n..?" Bryan says.

I look at them. "I heard you outside my door. I doubt he likes me back anyways..." I mutter. Joey looks at Bryan.

"Come on, don't be a poor sport. Come look at Team Edge space for just a minute." J-Fred says. They guide me downstairs and I walk into the Team Edge studio and I am immediately stunned. It's Bobby holding a sign that says, 'I Really Really Love You Y/n." And he's holding roses. I couldn't move and Bryan pushes me foreword and I'm standing in front of Bobby. He puts the sign down and hands me the roses and then gets down on one knee, holding a tiny Hi5 Studios box. He opens it and it's a promise ring.

"Y/n... I love you so much... I haven't been able to tell you that because I was scared to. Will you be my girlfriend..?" He asks, keeping his eyes closed. I smile and I run into him and hug him.

"Yessss." I say, hugging him. He hugs me back and I look up to J-Fred holding a camera. "You.... Jerk..." I say through happy tears. He laughs and so does Bobby..

I'm so glad he asked me..