Paul

Y/n Pov:

I was wearing a tight red dress and I had myself ready for a date with my boyfriend. I grabbed my black jacket and I go find Paul. He's my best friend in the entire fucking world. I walk into Connor's office and I see them playing a game together. I watch them and they end the video. Paul walks up to me. "Hey Y/N/N!" Hey says, walking up to me. He hugs me for a while. He lets go and smiles. "You look gorgeous tonight! Where you headed?" He asks. I tell him about my date and I see him grown and bit. "O-Oh.." he says. "Can I tell you something?" He asks. I nod. "I-" he gets interrupted by my boyfriend... Crashing in through the door...

"Babe!" He says, grabbing my hand and pulling me to his side. "You're cheating on me?" He asks. I shake my head confused. "Alright. Bye loser." He says to Paul and drags me away. What was he gonna tell me...?

~Later Than Night~

I start running away from him. Rain pouring down and thunder crackles through the night.  I turn around and I throw my heels at him. I hit him in the face which blinds him. I run and hide behind a dumpster. I watch him hold out a blade and scream. I cry. He tried to kill me and rape me... He was cheating on me too.. After 10 minutes, I watch him run back to 'our' apartment. I run for about an hour to Paul's house. When I get there, I pound on the door. I fall to the ground and sob... He's asleep.. Then the door opens. "Y/N!" Paul says, running to the front. I grab ahold of him and I weep. He lifts me up in a bridal style and takes me inside. He takes me to the bathroom. He grabs a towel and dries me off. "What happened?!" He asks, cleaning my face.

"He-He... He.." I stutter, I couldn't speak.. He runs out and I hear him rummaging through drawers. He brings in clothes for me. "He... He tried to... To kill me... And rape me..." I mutter.. He gasps.

"Go ahead and change. Your staying with me." He says. I look down. He lifts my chin up. "Y/n.. You can't just live in the office for the rest of your life..." he says. He walks over to me and lifts my chin. He frowns and kisses my lips. He walks away and closes the door. I change and I walk back out and I run to Paul. I turn him around and I kiss him on the lips hard. He holds my head to keep going and we land on the couch. We keep kissing and we stop to catch our breath. "I love you..." he whispers.

"I love you too Paul..."