J-Fred

(This Chapter was from the idea of psychoticshied! Thank you!)

Y/n Pov:

I walk into work, wearing my favorite hoodie, favorite shoes, shirt, pants, everything. I get to my office and I happen to hear J-Fred and Matthias going at it. "Dude, She will not fall for you. She'll fall for me!" Matt says. I look confused at the door.

"What are you talking about!? She won't even fall for you, you haven't even seen her pure beauty like I have!" J-Fred says back, with sass. My heart flutters when I hear that. I pretend that I did hear a thing when the door opens. "Hi Y/n." J-Fred says. I wave and smile. Matt looking pissed behind him. He walks away and J-Fred's cheeks are red. "You look beautiful today." He says. I smile.

"Thank you Joey." I say. He walks away and closes my door. I sit there and ponder to myself what just happened. Then the door opens again and its Matthias. I look up. "Hey Matt." I say. He smiles.

He walks up to me. "Hey. What do you perfer in a guy?" He asks.

I think about it. "Well. I like true personally with a funny attitude and a loving heart. To me, I prefer guys that are tall and can spend time with me without being distracted. And someone who doesn't cheat of course." I say. He nods. "Why?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"No worries. Just curious." He says. He walks away and closes my door. I shrug and get back to work.

~Later when the studio is
about to close~

I get my stuff packed up and I get ready to leave when J-Fred walks in. "Hey... Y/n..?" He says. I look up from packing my laptop back into my laptop bag. "Are you busy tonight?" He asks. I shake my head. "Wanna get dinner with me?" He asks. I smile and nod. I grab my jacket, my bag and I turn off my lights and I close my door. J-Fred offers his arms and I take it. We walk down the stairs and Matt is standing at the gun rack. He turns and his eyes widen.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"I'm taking Y/n to dinner." J-Fred says. Matt has a really jealous look on his face.

"Well. Have fun then." He spats and storms to the warehouse. I look up at J-Fred and he shrugs and walks with me to his car. We go to dinner and everything is great. We tell each other stories and he then takes my hand.

"Y/n?" He asks. I look up at him. "Can we do this again?" He asks. I nod and smile. We pay and top the waitress and we head back to his car. Before we get there, he turns me around and kisses my lips. I kiss back and I look at him. "Come on Y/n.." he says. I walk with him to the car and he drives me home.

I made someone jealous with the greatest guy I could ever meet~