Connor

Y/n Pov:

"Hey Con-" I stop mid sentence when I see Connor in a suit, holding a rose. "Girlfriend?" I ask. He turns and nods. I smile. "Have fun Connor." I say, heading upstairs.

~20 minutes later~

My phone rings. I pick it up and its Connor. Confused, I answer:

Y/n: Hey Connor.
Connor: *sob* Can you come to the cafe that we always *sob* go to..?
Y/n: I'll be right over!

I hang up, I grab my dress coat and I put my shoes back on and I drive to Cafe LeFran (Made Up) and I see Connor outside, in the rain, crying alone. I grab my umbrella and I run out. "Connor?" I say, sitting down next to him. He points to the window. I look in and I see a girl and a guy. "She's cheating on you with that wierdo?" I say, disgusted. He nods and I sit back down, holding the umbrella over us. I see he opens his arms and I hug him. "Go ahead and cry on me. I won't mind it." I say, hugging him back. He sobs on me for a good 2 minutes and he sits up. "Hold this." I say, handing him the umbrella. He's confused but stays. I walk inside and Connor's 'girlfriend' is making out with some guy. I walk up to her and I back hand her in the face. She looks at me in shock. "How dare you cheat on my best friend?!" I say, angrily.

She starts stuttering when the guy pushes me into the floor. "Shut the fuck up, hoe." He says. I grab a chair and I smash it over his head. I punch the bitch in the mouth and I walk away. I hand the manager who is at the front desk 100$.

"What's this for..?" I point to the chair and booth. "Thank you.. Coffee?" I nod and I take two coffees outside. Connor looks at me in fright when I sit back down in the rain with him. I hand him a coffee and I drink mine. He puts my coffee down, puts the umbrella down and kisses me on the lips. I'm shocked but I kiss back.

After a few seconds, We stop and I grab the umbrella and my coffee. "I love you Y/n. What made you so mad that you picked up a chair..?"

I look at him dead in the eyes. "A hoe." I say with a smile and we laugh. "I love you too, Connor..." I say, kissing him on the lips.

It didn't matter if someone hurt him... We have feelings for each other..
I'll make this work..