Paul

Y/n Pov:

"Y/n?" I wake up to Paul shaking me awake. I was waiting here all night for the rendering and video edits to be completely finished and I was waiting for the videos to upload. The internet seriously sucked yesterday and everyone left without waking me up. "You alright?" He asks, putting his sunglasses down. I look up at him with my tired look. "You pulled an all nighter again didn't you?" He asked.

I shake my head, "No.. The internet was slow and I was waiting for the editing and rendering to be finished and I had no sleep.. So I fell asleep and everyone forgot to wake me up when you guys left.." I mutter. He soft laughs.

"Well, I'm always early and I accidentally bought an extra Starbucks Vanilla Bean coffee, wanna have breakfast?" He offers. I nod and he takes my hand in his and he guides me downstairs. He hands me the extra coffee and it tastes so amazing. He hands me a muffin from one of those plastic muffin holders and we have chocolate chip muffins for breakfast.

~10 minutes later~

"And so, after I had finished waiting and rendering, The internet had a freak out moment and then got suddenly slow. So I just laid back. I got on my laptop an hour later and played a few games and then passed out watching the time go down on the video upload." I finish telling him. He nods. I was so busy telling what happened that I didnt hear Matt come in.

"What are you doing here early, Y/n?" He asks, which startles me and makes me jump into Paul's lap. Matt starts laughing. "Holy heck, Y/n (laugh)." He says. "I'm sorry (laugh)"

"You scared me is all." I mumble. I also didn't notice I had my arms wrapped around Paul's neck like a girlfriend would do to a boyfriend.

"You can get off of Paul now. You know that right?" Matt asks. I give him a questionable look then look at Paul. I jump up immediately.

"Oh. Yeah." I say blankly. Matt raises an eyebrow at me and asks me about why I was here early. "Well... Let's just say I fell asleep fixing a video and no one woke me up to go home." I say. I head up to my office to see if it had finished. I check and then call down to Matt, "The Wifi Cut Out!" I walk back to my office with my VB coffee and I start fixing the Battle Universe camera to make it more movable. Then I heard a knock. I look up and its Paul again. "Hey Paul." I say with a smile. He closes the door and pulls the blinds and picks me up and lands me on the couch. He kisses me really hard on the mouth. I'm taken by surprise and accidentally smack him. He yells out and feels his face.

"I'm sorry..." he says, still feeling his face. I sit up and walk over to him. I kiss him back.

"It's ok, Paul. You are forgiven." I say to him. He cups my face and I kiss him again before shooing him from my office.

I think my dream came true