Gunner

Y/n Pov:

I moved to L.A. five months ago and I met Gunner trying to find a job for YouTube editing. He asked me to call his boss, Matthias, to get through an application. I was accepted as Gunner's partner! Ever since then, we've been best friends. I woke up today feeling really sick. Everyone had the day off and I was getting super sick. I called Gunner for comfort.

I go to call but he calls first, "Hey Y/n!" He says brightly through the phone. I start coughing ballisticly.

"H-hey Gunner the Runner..." I say. I threw up a little but I kept it down so I can talk to Gunner. "If y-you want to hang o-out, I can't.. I-I'm really r-r-really s-s-sick.." I stutter.

I hear a gasp, "Are you ok? Do you have medicine? Do you need to go to the doctor?" He starts asking. I cough badly which makes me puke in my floor. "You threw up. I'm coming over there and I'm calling for an appointment." He says. I go to protest but I can't speak because of how raw my throat is. He hangs up and I get up and put a robe on. I rush to the door and I immediately greet Gunner at the door. "Y/n! Get back in bed!" He says, sweeping me off my feet like a bride and carries me back to bed. He cleans up the pile of vomit on the ground and draws me a bath. He takes my phone and calls my doctor. He takes me to my closet. "Pick out comfortable clothes, Y/n. I'll find you cough medicine." He says frantically.

"Gun... Y-you don't need to do this for me..." I mutter. He ignored me and runs off. I sigh and find a black pair of comfortable, nice capris that are soft and a comfortable, baggy shirt. I get my bra and underwear and I take it to the bathroom. He comes back and had me drink some cold medicine. He lets me take a bath and I hear him in my kitchen and I smell ramen. I get washed and dried and I change.

I walk out there and Gunner has my converses and a steel small cup and it has ramen in it. He takes me to the doctor and I figure out I got strep throat and scarlett fever. I get home and Gunner stays beside me in my bed. I told him he can leave."I'm not gonna leave.." he mutters. He gives me a kiss on my forehead and wraps his arm around me lovingly.

I was quiet for a minute. "Hey Gun...?" I whisper. He strokes my hair while he's hugging me.

"Yes Y/n..?" He asks in a low voice.

"Do you love me...?" I ask. "And not like a bestfriend way..." I say, coughing. He continues to stroke my hair.

He kisses the top of my head. "Yes... Will you be my girlfriend, Y/n...?" I had never been asked out. I had never dated anyone. I smile.

"Yes...." I whisper and I push myself into him and I fall asleep in my new boyfriend's arms.

I love you Gunner...