Matthias

Y/n Pov:

"Welcome! To Battle Universe where we have battles across the universe! Today's universe is the Team Edge Universe!" Mike says, standing in front of a camera and J-Fred and Matthias duking it out behind it in a hulk hand fight. "Y/n has forced Matt, Joey and Bryan into her side of evil! The whole team edge crew! So Gunner and Connor are here to stop them!" Mike says. I hold the modded weapon Matthias made me when I first started and evil grin. "There are gonna be 2 rounds. The downstairs and upstairs are a round each! They have to save one at a time. They will have to get through Her minions, Bobby, Tanner, Kevin and Paul." Mike says. I open my arms and the boys show up behind me. The Team Edge boys sit in Matt's office and their talking when I shoot them with darts of 'sleep' and I have my 'minions' drag them upstairs.

"Hehehehehe! Now I can win every challenge!!" I say, laughing like the devil. I close the door and I shut the blinds. Matt is in my room because he's the boss and I have Kevin with Bryan and Paul with J-Fred. I sit in the room with Matthias and I close my eyes. I feel a hand on my face and I open my eyes to see Matthias. "Hello." I say. He smiles and he kisses my lips quickly. I look up at him shocked.

"Y/n... Before the day is over, and you say something, I just wanted to tell you that I Love you. You make me smile when I have the worst says and you're eyes always stand out.. You're beautiful... And I love you.." he whispers. I smile and I wrap my head around his neck and I kiss his lips. He kisses back and cups my face. I kiss back when I hear Bryan act out a scream. We stop and I force Matt in a corner. Stand at the door and I open it. I shoot at Gunner and he ducks and pushes Connor down. They save J-Fred and Bryan and they were close to saving Matt with one life. I hide in a different room. They come out and I hide. They open the door and grab Matt but when they walk out, I shoot Gunner down.

"What!?!?!" Gunner screams. I snicker and I shoot Connor. They both die and Connor gets shook. "We want another turn!!" Gunner yells, shook nasty. I snicker. They go again and this time, as soon as they run up, I'm gonna hide in the stairs. They run up and they kill me immediately.

"Nooo!" I yell, quite angrily. I get shook. Matthias runs up to me and just hugs me. "Immmmmm SHOOK!" I say. He laughs and just hugs me. He kisses my neck and lays his head on me.

That was so much fun!