Connor

Connor Pov:

I put the headset on my girlfriend of 5 years, Y/n. She has worked with me since the very beginning and I have been dying to ask her to be my wife. I figured it out too. I made a game where it goes through Mine and Y/n's milestones. I put the VR Headset on her and I stand to the far end and I sit and watch her.

Y/n Pov:

The screen was pitch black for a few seconds. I then see Connor and I. Our first video together. I laugh. "Connie are you seeing us?" I hear a laugh and I move forward. Then it's a picture of Connor and I kissing for the first time.

"Go back and hit the segments." Connor says. I turn my head and hit the first one. 'There was always the time where I could find someone.' I hit the second one, 'And then there was you. We hit it off like nothing. Then... You were mine.' What is this about? I hit the third segment. Our First and second year anniversary dinners. 'On our first anniversaries, we did fancy dinners. They we're special.' I walk to the fourth one and hit it. Our third anniversary at the laser tag place. 'Then we did the best one so far.. Laser tag.. You and I won a ton of battles..' I get to the fifth. Matthias took a picture of us arguing. 'Even if some days were not so well... But I'm glad we got over them..' I get to the next one. It was the fourth and fifth anniversaries. They we're at Hi5 Studios. 'And since our jobs are really really fun and we see each other everyday.. It's the best thing in the world..' I get to what looks like the last one and I hit it. Its us in silhouette with the sun behind us and we're holding hands at the San Diego beach. 'But now... There's something more important than anything.. I really hope you're ready for this..' I walk forward. It goes black. Then it says, 'Take off the VR goggles.' I take them off and there's Connor in front of me, on one knee.... He's holding a black box. I start crying and my mouth falls open.

"Baby... I love you so much... I'm really happy that we've made it this far.. So... Will you marry me, Y/n...?" He asks. I nod and I take off everything and I run into him into a huge hug. I lift up and I kiss him.

I love him even more...