Paul

Y/n Pov:

Im on my plane home after being in Afghanistan fighting. I wonder if Paul knows. I called Amanda, my boss' wife and told her about me coming home and I make her promise to not tell anyone. Not even my brother Gunner. After I get to L.A., I call Amanda and I ask her to take me to Hi5 Studios, where I work as an editor for Team Edge Gaming and Battle Universe. She picks me up. "So, how was Afghanistan?" She asks. I tell her about how we rescued some hostages and how many people we're saved. "That's great! Wait till Gunner and Paul see you. I'll call Matthias and tell them to sit in the warehouse with blind folds." She says with excitement. I smile and she calls. "Hey Matt?" She says. "Tell Paul and Gunner that they have a surprise. Don't tell them about who its from. Meet me outside." He tells her ok and they hang up. I get out of the car and I see Matt. His mouth hangs open in a smile. I walk up to him and I hug him.

"Its so good to see you!" He whispers. "You going back?" He asks in a whisper.

I shake my head. "That was my last time. They're letting me go." I say in a whisper. He smiles and quietly lets me inside. Kevin and Connor run up to me and hug me. Matt walks into the warehouse and blinds Paul and Gunner. Bryan and J-Fred don't see me.

"Turn on the camera, Bobby." Matt says. He nods and turns it on. "What is up guys! This not a challenge but a big surprise for the office today! Especially Gunner and Paul." Matt says. I slowly walk in and I stand behind Gunner and Paul. "This is gonna be a guess what you're touching challenge." He says, putting my face next to them. J-Fred is smiling widely and so is Bryan. "Ok, J-Fred, guide Paul's hand to the 'object' and Bryan do the same. They put their hands on my face.

"Its a person. Is it Bobby?" Gunner asks

"Is it Kevin..?" Paul says. I remove my head and I stand beside them.

"Take off the blinds guys.." Matt says, smiling. They do and Gunner screams.

"Y/N!!! OH MY GOD!" He screams, crying. I hug him tightly. Paul starts crying too.

"MY BABY GIRL!" He screams, crying. I kiss him on the lips and I hug him. "Oh my god!! I missed you so much!!" He says hugging me. Gunner is just crying in the chair.

"I'M SO HAPPY!!!" Gunner cries out, voice cracking. I hug Gunner and Paul.

"I'm so happy you're home.." Paul says.

"Wanna know the best part?" I say, crying. "I'm not going back. Ever again." They cheer and I end the video so it can go up.

"Oh Baby... I love you so much..." Paul says, holding me in his arms.

"I love you too Paul..." I say.

I'm so glad I'm home..