Bobby

Y/n Pov:

"Yo!" I hear my best friend, Makayla call to me from our dorm room bathroom. "Come here! Samantha just messaged me!" I walk in. She shows me the messages. "Poooooool Party!!!" She says. I smile. It's our last few weeks at college then we're free in L.A.

~A Week Later~

"Today's the day!!" Makayla shouts, running around the dorm, wearing a two piece bikini. I look down at mine. I run to my drawer and grab my bathing suit cover. "You gonna show off, huh?" Makayla asks. I sheepishly nod. I throw on my black two piece switsuit and I throw on the rainbow cover. We head out to the roof and almost all of our friends are here. I sit at the bar.

"Hey. What will it be?" A voice asks. I look up at the bartender. I say just a red wine when someone sits next to me. "Hey Bobby." The bartender says. I turn my head and Bobby is cute looking. I turn back and grab my wine.

I drink and I feel a tap.  I look over. Bobby smiles and holds out a hand. "Hi. Names Bobby." I smile and shake his hand. His hand was relatively soft. I didn't want him to let go. When he did, we locked eyes and stared at each other. I blinked and looked away. I took a drink. "You?" Bobby asked. I tell him Y/n. He smiles. "Thats a beautiful name." He says. I blush. Makayla taps on my shoulder and I turn.

"Yo Gurl! Come on!" She says. I get up and pay. Then I wave goodbye to Bobby. I stand by the pool and I talk to Makayla. She walks away and. I turn around and I see someone grab my neck and throw me into 12 ft side. I yell in fear and I begin drowning. I go unconsious.

I wake up later and I hear, "YOU BITCH! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HER!" I hear Makayla scream. I feel a pair of lips on mine and I open my eyes to see Bobby. He opens his eyes and he stops. I sit up, shivering. Bobby grabs a towel and wraps me in it. He hugs me.

"You alright..?" He asks. I nod and I feel my head. He takes my hand away and kisses my cheek. "He helps me up and picks me up. Makayla follows to show him to our room. He sets me down on the couch and sits with me while Makayla goes back. We sit together and watch some Netflix. We talk for hours about each other. At early morning, I keep yawning and Bobby had let me lay across his lap so I was falling asleep. He lifts me up, lies across the couch, and sets me back down on him. We falls asleep together.

It was so peaceful..
I didn't want to move..