Matthias

Y/n Pov:

"And Thats all for today! See you later!" I say, ending the video and posting it. After wards, J-Fred, my best friend, calls me.

"Hey Y/n!" He says. "I had a question." I roll my eyes.

"If its wanting to ride hoverboards in a public parking lot then no." I say, laughing. He laughs and sighs.

"No! That's not what I was asking. Do you want to be on Team Edge and Battle Universe today? Like video wise?" He asks.

"Well of course!" I say. I get myself ready and I head on over, still talking to Joey. "Who else is gonna be in the videos?" I ask, being a shy idiot to new people.

"Just you, me, Bryan, and my brother Matthias." He says. I totally forgot about Matt... I have a huge crush on him. Idk what makes him so.. Handsome but my heart flutters when I see him. It's insane. "I know what your thinking, love bug" he says, as I wake up from my little daydream.

"No Joey. No making fun of me about Matthias." I say blandly.

"Oh come on! Just a little bit! Pleeeeeaaaassseeee?" He whines.

"No." I say, reaching the Hi5 Studios parking lot. I hang up when I see him waiting outside. I walk up to him. "No." I say, walking past him. He laughs and follows me inside. He hands me a Team Edge shirt and makes me go change into the bright lavender colored Team Edge shirt. I change and walk back out and I sit in-between Bryan and Joey. J-fred is already laughing at me because my cheeks are bright red.

"Hey. Hey Y/n.." he says, holding in a laugh. I give him the evil eye. Matthias walks in with the camera and me and him make eye contact. I wave and hide my red cheeks. J-Fred is having a fit. I end up elbowing him.

"Hey Y/n!" Matthias says. I turn my head and I see him waving. I wave back. "Welcome to Hi5 Studios! What do you think?" He asks. I nod and he hits record.

~20 Minutes later~

"Y/n Wins this challenge!" J-Fred says. "I never knew she was this good at food tasting challenges." I laugh as they finish up the outro. I run into the main room to do Battle Universe when Matthias stops me and pulls me to the side. He stopped my movement and kissed me swiftly.

He let go and then whispered, "I knew you liked me. I like you too, Y/n. Keep that between us." He said and then walked upstairs.

Dazzled, I called out to the giys, "Give me a sec, I gotta use the bathroom." I say and hide in the bathroom.

.....Did he just.....
Kiss Me??