Tanner

Y/n Pov:

I hold up the camera for Tanner while he fixed the standing one. Team Edge was trying to play water balloon softball when the water balloon hit the camera. And it broke. Tanner had to unplug the camera before it shut down our electricity because of the water. I kept this camera rolling on the game while Tanner went up to his office for another standing camera. By the time the game ended, Tanner enough down a standing camera. Matthias wasnt happy. "Dude, We just now finished recording! And now you bring down the camera?" He yelled at Tanner. I gave the camera to Bryan and stepped inbetween Matthias and Tanner.

"It was my fault, Matt." I said. He looks at me confused. "I hid the old camera thinking we weren't going to ruin this one. There's no need to yell at Tanner for it." I say blandly. Matthias stares at me.

"Fine. You're buying a new camera then." Matthias says.

"But... We broke it." J-Fred cuts in. Matthias looks at his brother and thinks.

"FINE! I'LL REPLACE THE CAMERA!" He yells. I flinch. Matthias forgot how weak I was to being yelled at. I back away. Matthias looks at me and immediately remembers. "Y/n, I didn't mean to..." he says and I run upstairs. I slam my door shut and start rendering and editing the video. I couldn't stop crying. I get on my phone and order 2 new cameras. Before I hit the send order button, Tanner comes in.

"You didn't have to stand up for me.. You know that right, Y/n?" He says. I nod and look down at the phone. He sees what I was ordering. "Don't. Matthias is already making an order." He says. I look up and I start sobbing.

"I-I thought I was strong enough..." I stutter through tears. He picks me up and hugs me. "It was my fault..." I stutter.

"No it isn't. You didn't think something like this would happen and that's ok. Don't blame yourself over a silly mistake." He says. I just sit there and sob. He puts me down on the couch in my office and he hugs me. "I'm gonna head back downstairs and chase Matt up here." He says. He wipes my tears away and kisses my lips. I was stunned. "I love you, Y/n." He says before leaving. I watch him leave and I wanted to say something else. I sit back at my computer and start uploading the video. Matthias starts screaming and Nerf bullets are being fired.

"I'M GOING QUIT SHOOTING ME TANNER!" He calls out. I snicker. I stare at my phone when Matt walks in. "Y/n, I'm really sorry I yelled, I forgot about the yelling thing and I was just frustrated and I'm just really sorry. Don't worry about ordering the cameras, I took care of it." He says. Matt was like a big brother to me. I get up and hug him.

"I forgive you Matthias. Just try to remember next time." I say, still crying. He wipes my tears away and he guides me down stairs. Tanner hands me a Nerf gun behind me and we gang up on Matthias.

"WHAT IS THIS!!" He says shocked. He turns around to Tanner and I shooting him. "NO!" He says and runs down the stairs. I laugh as he runs and Tanner pulls me in for a kiss.

Today was a better day than I thought.