Bryan

Y/n Pov:

I just finished an unboxing video when I get a call from my old friend Joseph, Aka, J-Fred.

J: Hey Y/n
Y/n: Hey Joey. What's up?
J: You busy tomorrow?
Y/n: Nothing planned. Why?
J: Wanna join me and my bros in a video tomorrow? It's called Team Edge. Were doing the Flour Tower Challenge.
Y/n: Sure! Send me the details. It'll be good to see you guys again. And I've never played that challenge before. And I didnt know you had a third brother.
J: Well, my sister, Sarah, married this dude and now hes apart of the family.
Y/n: Oh ok. I'll be over tomorrow.
J: Yay! Talk to you tomorrow.
Y/n: Talk to you tomorrow. Bye.
J: Bye.

After we hang up, I set my alarm and I get ready for bed.

~Next Day~

I woke up and I see Joey emailed me the address and the time. I had only two hours and the address is about an hour away. I get dressed and I start driving. When I get there, I see a darker skinned guy at the door talking to Matthias. I get out and I see them both look and me and Matthias smiles and the others mouth drops. He runs back inside while Matthias comes over to greet me. "Hey Y/n! I havent seen you in a while!" He says excitedly. We hug and he invites me inside. When we get inside, Amanda, Matt's wife, greets me and hugs me. Joey comes out with f/c shirt with the words Team Edge on it and my name underneath it.

"Put that on and meet us downstairs." Joey says. "Where's Bryan?" He asks. We all hear a yell from downstairs and he runs down and Matt follows. I ask Amanda where the bathroom is and I change shirts. After I'm done, I head downstairs and the three boys had their backs turned from the stairs and I stepped back to listen.

"Dude, She's super pretty though." I hear Bryan say.

I hear Matt sigh. "You literally just met her today, Bryan." He says. I blush because I understood that they were talking about me. I walk down the stairs and I knock on the wall and all of them jump. I laugh hard because Matt jumped up on J-Fred. All of them start laughing and we all start the challenge, still laughing. Bryan sat next to me and I realized I never fully introduced myself to him.

I face him. "I totally forgot to introduce myself. I'm Y/n. And I take it you're Bryan?" I ask. He looks over at me and shakes my hand with a large smile.

He nods. "Yeah, I'm Bryan. It's a pleasure to meet you Y/n." He says politely. We start the challenge and when it does get close to the end, and Me and Bryan were now going head to head for the winner. We had about two inches left on the tower and when Bryan went his turn, the tower collapsed! He stared up at the ceiling. "No!" He said. He just went for it, flour going everywhere. Flour landed on my face and I just stared into nothing with my lips drawn back with the sarcastic Yay face. He found the jellybean and looked at me with shock. We started to end the video laughing and they shouted out my channel before ending it. Afterwards, I got up and ran upstairs to get the flour off my face. I stood in the bathroom, looking at my face in the mirror when I felt a tap on my shoulders and there was Bryan. "Let me get that for you." He says.

I turn to look at him and he wipes my face gently with his thumb. I had him a rag and he gently wipes the flour off. We lock eyes and he kisses my cheek and smiles. He walks away, pushing a piece of paper in my hand. I open it.

"Meet Up later? ❤"
~Bryan