Tanner

Y/n Pov:

"Hey Y/n. Wake up." I hear Tanner shake me awake. I open my eyes. "Finally. We almost called 9-1-1.." he says. I sit up and my eyes widen. "You weren't breathing." He says. I reach in my pocket. My inhaler wasn't inside.

"Where's my inhaler??" I say, freaking out, causing me to hyperventilate. Matt runs into his office and finds a bag. He hands it to me and I breathe in and out. Tanner franctically starts searching the room. I reach my phone and I call my doctor. I hand the phone to Tanner. "Tell the doctor my inhaler is gone and I need it immediately." I say, inbetween breaths. Matt wants to take me to the hospital but I just need an inhaler. I go to stand but instead... I fall over.

~Next Day~

Tanner Pov:

Im pacing in front of the door they have Y/n in. I was gonna tell her how I felt for her today.. The nurse opens the door and lets me and Matt in. I rush in and I stand by Y/n who is asleep. She has the oxygen mask in and I hold her hand. I look up at the oxygen levels. The doctor comes in and tells us she had too much congestion in her lungs. She just got back from her parents. I turn to Matthias who is her brother. "Do your parents smoke?" I ask. He slowly shakes his head. Its not secondhand smoke. I tap on the doctors shoulders as he leaves. "Hey I have a question." I say. He turns. "What could have caused this besides smoke?" I ask.

"Well.. Too much cologne is one, someone spraying too much perfume, broken heaters, broken cars. Many things could have caused this." He says. I nod. She wakes up and sees me.

"T-Tanner..." she mumbles. I walk up to her and I grab ahold of her hand. I kiss it and she smiles in the mask. "I-Im sorry..." She mutters again.

"It's not your fault..." I say in a whisper. Matt walks up on her other side and holds her hand. "Y/n..?" I say. She looks from Matthias to me. "I love you.." She looks at me shocked, then smiles.

"I-I love you t-too..." she mumbles. I put my hand on her face. I kiss her forehead and I sit with her. Matthias calls J-Fred and Bryan and tells them what happened.

I finally told her and now...
I can take care of her.