Paul

Y/n Pov:

"Hey Paul..?" I murmur. I feel pain in my uterus because of my period.

"Yes, Baby? Is it that time of the month again?" He asks. I nod slowly, feeling nauseous. I get up to get clothes when Paul tells me to sit down. He finds me a change of clothes that are comfortable and he turns on the shower and makes a bubble bath. "I'll get your things ready for cramps." He says. I sit back down and I just curl into a ball. He comes in and hugs me. "I'll be here for you, Baby. Luckily Matthias called it off for work today.." he says, putting his work clothes for today away. I nod sleepily. He walks over and kisses my forehead. "Let me check to see if your bath is ready my love." He says with his casual, cute smile. I smile back as he goes to the bathroom.

"Nice butt, Paul." I say. He turns around and laughs. I get up and walk over. "Is the bath done?" I ask.

"Yes baby. Go ahead and relax. I make breakfast for you." He says, hugging me and kissing my lips.

I sigh and put my hands on his face. "I'm lucky to have you baby." I whisper. He smiles and kisses me. He walks away and I relax in my tub. After a few minutes, I get out and I throw on the clothes Paul picked for me and I walk in and I see Paul, making eggs. I walk behind him and I wrap my hands around his waist. I rest my head on his back.

"Baby go ahead and pick a movie for us to watch." He says, trying not to mess up on the eggs. I walk to the bedroom and I turn on Netflix. I find my favorite TV series, Grey's Anatomy and I find where we left off. I walk back in and he's plating food. I grab a fork and knife and I wait. He sees me to the side. He hands me a plate. "Here you go, love. I'll be there in a moment." He says. I get to the bedroom and wait for my baby. When he gets here, I turn on Grey's Anatomy and we cuddle together. We finish our plates and I put mine on my bedside table and I scoot up to lay on Paul and instead, he picks me up and lays me down on my back. He wraps his arms around me and puts his chin on top of my head. I cuddle up to him and everything just fell into place.

Everything just felt right..