Bryan

Y/n Pov:

"Hey J-Fred?" I call out to him from downstairs. "Tell Bryan that I need to talk to him." I say. A few minutes later, Bryan comes into his office that I share with him even tho I started about half a year ago. "Heyyy Bryan." I say.

He smiles brightly. "It looks like your going somewhere." He says. I sheepishly smile. "Date with your boyfriend again?" He asks. I nod.

"Well.. He told me to meet him at the Cafe near town. I already got Matt's permission and I finished everything." I say. He nods and wishes me a good time.

Bryan Pov:

I love her so much.. She's so pretty and beautiful.. She leaves and I head downstairs to join everyone in Battle Universe for a game of Mafia. About 10 to 15 minutes later, I see Y/n calling me. They end the round and I exclude myself from the game to answer Y/n's call. Im really concerned..

Y/n: Bryan!?
Me: Yeah? What's up? Are you ok?
Y/n: No I'm not ok... Please come pick me up... Since I drove my boyfriends car.. He... Needs his car back... He was cheating on me..
Me: Oh my god.. Im on my way.

I grab my car keys and I grab her jacket from my room and I rush to my car and drive to the Cafe. I see Y/n on the ground. I park and I run over to her. "Y/n!" I say, her face all torn apart and she can barely open her eye. "What happened?!" I say, frantically. I pick her up bridal style and I carry her to the backseat of my car and I drive her to the hospital.

"I.. I don't need a hospital.. He just beat my face in a few times..." she says, voice being raspy. I shake my head and I take her to the hospital.

~One Month Later~

She's living with me now after everything happened. Matt is supporting her and letting her stay home. I called our favorite take our place and order dinner. After work, I pick up the Take Out and I drive back home. I walk in and Y/n is sitting on the couch. She smiles when I walk in and stands up. I run to her and I hug her lovingly. "Hey Y/n.." I say.

"Bryan.." she mutters in my ear. I let go and I hold her arms. "There's something that I want to tell you.." she says. I nod to let her speak but instead, I feel her lips on mine. She kisses me quickly. I love you Bryan... You saved my life and.. You stole my heart.." she says. She goes to turn away and I stop her. I kiss her back on the lips and I pull her closer and I keep kissing her. She wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap mine around her waist. I stop and I smile softly.

"I love you too.." I say. I guide her to the couch and we sit together.. "Will you be my girlfriend...?" I ask. She nods and kisses me swiftly. She lays her head on my shoulder and I hold her in my arms.

This was the best feeling in the world..