Connor

Y/n Pov:

I slam the front door shut. I walk my way in and I don't look at the familiar faces around me. I walk right up to my office upstairs.. I was so pissed... And jealous. Everyone is saying how cute Connor and his new girlfriend are.. I got to meet her... And then she slapped me... She dragged Connor to the car and made him drive away... I have a huge crush on Connor.. He is just... Everything. I slam my office door and I close my blinds and I lock my door. I sat at my desk and just weeped. I hear a knock at the door minutes later. "No.." I mutter.

"Y/n Please!" The voice spoke... It was Connor... "I.. Have something to tell you about.. Mine and..." he trails off. I hear him sob. I run to the door and open it. He's on his knees. I drag him in my office and I close the door. I hug him. "She left me..." he muttered. I stop and tears wouldn't stop running down my face.. "Y/n... What's wrong.. What happened?" He asked, wiping my tears away. I just look down. I had written something about the whole situation.. I gave it to him to read. I back to a corner and silent sobbed to myself. I close my eyes and sob. I hear footsteps come up to me and I feel hands lift me up. I open my eyes and Connor closes them. A pair of warm lips touch mine. I kiss back enjoying the warmth. He wraps his arms around my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders and I travel up to his face. He stops and I drop my arms. He puts his hand on my cheek and rubs it with his thumb. He lets go and leaves. I grab his hand then let go immediately. He turns around. He holds his hand out. I take it and he guides me downstairs. And to his office. He shuts the door and quietly locks it. He turns to me and he leans in. I lean in too and our lips connect. We make out for a few minutes then stop to breathe. He picks me up, lays me on top of him on the couch. He runs his fingers through my hair. I nuzzle my neck into the crook of his neck and I just lie there. I fall asleep afterwards. I wake up to Connor and Matthias yelling. I sit up and Connor is facing the door to the warehouse. I get up and Matt throws something. I get up and I see Gunner and J-Fred and Matthias wearing red and Connor, Bryan and Kevin wearing blue. Matthias hands me a blue shirt and throws Paul a red shirt.

"Join in." Matthias says. I slowly put the shirt on and played. When the game ended. I run up to Matt later.

"Why didn't you yell at me for being asleep?" I asked... He something that made me smile.

"Because.. You and Connor
Look good together..."