Bobby

Y/n Pov:

I latch onto my boyfriend, Bobby as he guides me to the car. I'm being blind folded and I have no idea why. "You're gonna love this." He says. I giggle and we drive.

"Can I take guesses?" I ask, giggling like an idiot. I hear him soft laugh.

"Nope." He says. I whine. "Ok fine. One single guess." He says. I scoff playfully.

"Just One?!" I say sarcastically. I laugh when he snickers.

"Yes. Just One!" He says. I think hard in my head. I hear him set up a camera. "Hey everyone! (Ship Name) Here and as you can see, My lovely, beautiful, Y/n is blindfolded. Its a surprise for her birthday." He says. I wave. "Wrong (laugh) way baby (laugh)" he says, laughing hard. He moves my hand forward. I then wave. "Well were here!" He says. "Hey J-Fred. Grab the camera." He says.

"Joey was in the car!?" I say surprised. I hear him laugh and I turn around and I try playfully smacking him. "Get back here you!" I say. I hear him fall and I laugh really hard. I hear the car door in the back slam shut and I hear the driver door open and I hear the camera get removed from the car. "I wanna guess where we are." I say. Someone opens the passengers side door and I feel Bobby's hand help me out of the car. "Our apartment..?" I guess questioningly.

"No."

"Your moms?"

"No (laugh)"

"Ummmm..... Matt and Amanda's??"

"(Really hard laughter) No!"

I stop guessing and I get lead to the sidewalk.

"Hi5 Studios?" I ask. I hear J-Fred laugh. "Shut Up Joey!" I say. I continue to be lead inside a building.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" I hear a lot of familiar voices scream. I jump and I start laughing really hard. I was at Hi5 Studios. Someone takes off my blindfold and I see the whole office decorated in birthday stuff. I smile and everyone group hugs me. Everyone got me stuff. Matt promoted me to my own office, Bryan and J-Fred worked together to decorate my office, Gunner got me a laptop bag, Connor got me a mouse and mouse pad for my laptop, and everyone elsr got me cards.

"Now.. It's my present." Bobby says, leading me upstairs. He opens the door to my office and I was confused and curious. There were two boxes with holes. "Open the tiny one." He says, setting me on my couch and carefully handing me the small box. I open the flap and it's a fucking Munchkin Kitten!

I start crying

I start crying. I hold the kitten in my hands and then Bobby pulls a huge box from the corner. A huge cat tree with a hammock, three cubbies, a few towers and a few walkways. I hug him tightly and set the kitten on the couch. That's when the big box moves. "You didn't!" I say. He smiles. I open the flap and a FUCKING WELSH CORGI pops up and tackles me.

 I open the flap and a FUCKING WELSH CORGI pops up and tackles me

I cry harder and I hug the pupper close. Bobby opens a drawer and theres both car and dog food bowls and a big water bowl with a water proof mat. He then pulls out a corgi sized pup bed. I lay on my back and the corgi licks me all over my face. "OH MY GOD!" I squeal. "I'm naming this one BoBo and the kitten Itty Bitty!" I say. I get up and I tackle Bobby with hugs and kisses. "THANK YOU!!!" I squeal. "I love you...!" I whisper.

"I love you too Love..."