Paul

(This chapter came from the idea of korean_sister. Thanks Fam!)

Y/n Pov:

I walk with Paul in Wal-Mart. We've been together for a year now and I work with him at Hi5 Studios as a photographer and a camera person. I go the ice cream section. I secretly grab my favorite ice cream. "Y/n We have plenty of ice creams at home." Paul says. I give him the pout face. He rolls his eyes with a smile. "Ok fine. I see nothing." He says. I put the tub of ice cream in the car and we move on. I suddenly feel pain. Noooooo... My period started... I look at Paul with a hurt face. "What?" He asks confused.

"I umm... Started...?" I say. He facepalms. He takes his jacket off and wraps it around me so if the blood bleeds behind, no one will see it. He walks with me to the feminine section and grabs heavy duty pads and tampons.

"Will these work?" He asks, concerned. I nod and he cuts a spot open thats not where the scan sticker is and hands it to me. We walk more and he grabs wet wipes. He peels the scan sticker off and he hands them to me. "Clean yourself up and put the pad on. I'll get everything else we need." He says.

Paul Pov:

I watch her walk into the bathroom and I text her 'meet me at the car. If im not there, wait for me.' I put my phone away and I grab everything else we need. I then walk to the medicines isle and grab midol. I run to the candy isle and grab all kinds of chocolates and snacks. I run to the clothes area and grab fuzzy socks. I get to the check out line and this lady scans my things.

"You're girlfriend started her period in the store huh?" She asks. I nod and I hand her the sticker. She scans it and scans the package of pads. She rings up my receipt. "You're a good boyfriend." She says. Y/n walks up to me. She hugs me. "Hey Miss." Y/n looks at her. "You've got yourself a keeper." She says, pointing at me.

She smiles. "I knew it all along." She says. I smile and kiss her forehead.

"You two are just cute for words." She says, handing me the reciept. I wave to her goodbye and I put all of the groceries in the back. We get home and I surprise my baby with the stuff I got her.

"Thank you so much baby.." she says.

Im so glad I can call her mine.