Chapter 25: What am I?

(Y/N) POV

I could teleport back to Beacon, but I wanted to have some time to think. I texted Ozina telling her that I am on my way there. Aside from the occasional Nevermore and other various avian Grimm, the flight was peaceful. I wasn't even close to Vale. All of a sudden, something flies in front of my Blaster.

(Y/N): "AAHHH, what the hell!?"

I look down to see a very familiar team fighting a horde of Grimm.

Jane: "Nora and Pyrrha, take out the Deathstalker, Rei and I will fight off the Beowulfs."

They all went to their battles. It looks like they might lose, but I stayed and watched them for a bit. The battle was taking me to the edge of my Blaster. Pyrrha was very talented and original. Rei was graceful and skilled. Nora was brutal and strong. And Jane, not bad but she could do better. They were almost done until we saw a new Grimm appear out of the forest.

 They were almost done until we saw a new Grimm appear out of the forest

That creature was a silvertooth. They are extremely dangerous, should I help? . . . Meh. Let's see what they can do. Jane starts shouting out orders to everyone to deal with the Grimm. The creature leaps towards Nora who retaliated with slamming her hammer into its face. The creature slams on the ground, Nora looked at it victoriously until it got back up. Little did they know that the silvertooth's head is the toughest part of its body, especially since its main attack is using its jaw for biting and crushing. Team JNPR had an opportunity to kill it in a few moves, just need to find its weakness. Everyone but Jane went to fight the monster, either cowardly or tactical. Doesn't matter, even if they fail I'll kill it before further harm is done. The battle raged on for a while and Jane was just sitting there until . . .

Jane: "The neck, go for the throat!"

The softest part of the creatures body is the throat. Not bad, Jane managed to catch that despite sucking in Grimm anatomy class. They all went to Jane as the creature recovered.

Jane: "Nora, Pyrrha, you two make the Grimm look up while Rei and I will finish it."

They all nod and get to work. Pyrrha threw her shield and spear at the creatures eyes which connect. It roars in pain. Nora then did an uppercut with her hammer on the silvertooth's jaw, then Pyrrha pulled on her spear to make it's head bend. Jane readied herself underneath the creature with her shield raised, then Rei ran to her and jumped on the shield to be launched to the silvertooth. Rei then in a few swift motions successfully decapitated the Grimm. They were all tired.

Jane: "Phew, good job team!"

Pyrrha: "Yes, that was a stupendous display of teamwork."

Nora: "Aw yeah! We showed that cat whose boss!"

Rei: "We did indeed."

Just then, out of nowhere, another one comes charging in at them. Regardless if they can do it or not doesn't matter, they already had enough. I summon four more Gaster Blasters and shot the beast to oblivion. When the smoke cleared the silvertooth was already turning to dust. The team looked at me surprised and then happy.