Chapter 16: Recovery

(Y/N) LOV

I hear familiar voices, I felt exposed. I listen in.

???: "Will he be okay? He's been out for a while."

???: "I'm sure he will Rei, he's pretty tough."

???: "Wait, I think I heard him groan."

The voices stop, I open my eyes and sat straight up. I open my eyes to reveal that Rei, Nora, Weiss, Blake, Ozina and Pyrrha(?).

(Y/N): "Hey ladies, watcha doing here."

No answer, they were either spacing out or there was something interesting about me. I looked down to reveal that I wasn't wearing a shirt. I look back up to them blatantly staring at my body. Though I don't do much of exercise, I had to rebuild my home, A LOT. After each battle with Atlas and Huntsman, my house was always damaged. I had to do repairs on it every time to keep up with the demand. So, in turn, my body became muscular.

(Y/N): "Like what you see, ladies?"

Nora: "Oh yes!"

Weiss left the room for a bit and I heard a muffled scream then she came back into the room.

Ozina: "(Y/N), please put on your shirt."

(Y/N): "But it feels constricting!"

Everyone looked confused at my attempt at a pun.

(Y/N): "Don't get it, well, that pun did feel a bit naked!"

Everyone: *groan*

(Y/N): "Man, I don't know how I'm going to top this one!"

Everyone: *Groan*

(Y/N): "Oh come on everyone, these give me a bit of in-shirt-ance!"

Everyone: *GROAN*

(Y/N): "Hehehehehe." With my puns being over with, I asked them seriously. "So why are you all here?"

Nora: "We came to check on you, silly!"

Weiss: "Yeah, you've been out for the whole weekend!"

The whole weekend, huh.

(Y/N): "Wow, time sure does fly when your unconscious."

Ozina: "Yes, I left a Huntsman who I can trust to guard you in your sleep." She thumbs to Qrow, who is currently sleeping on your couch. "Though, we got in without so much as a reaction."

Nora was in crutches. You would think that getting hit with a Gaster Blaster would break all you bones, not just an ankle. Rei is in a wheelchair for obvious reasons.

Ozina: "Well, now that your awake, we will take our leave. I believe Nora wishes to speak with you."

They all got up (except Rei) and left, leaving me and Nora. She came over and sat on the side of my bed. We sat there in silence, just staring at each other.

(Y/N): "So . . . whatcha ne-!"

Suddenly, she leaped at me and hugged me. I was pleasantly surprised. I realized what this meant and hugged her back.

(Y/N): "Hey, finally figured it out huh?"

Nora: "I can't believe that it is you! I thought we would never see each other ever again."

(Y/N): "Welp, here we are."

She pulled away, but still had her arms still clinging around my neck. She looked into my eyes and mine back at hers, and boy were those green eyes great to look at. And that smile . . .

Nora POV

I can't believe it, this guy was the same boy back then. I mentally laughed. Woohoo! I was lucky! I hear gasps.

(Y/N): "Nora . . . Nora my neck!"

I then realized that I was pulling on him with my weight. I let go and apologized. Of course he forgave me after he woke from the accidental head injury I gave when he launched the headboard after I let him go. I smiled. I have to thank him for what he did. As I opened my mouth, I closed it back up.

(Y/N): "Something wrong?"

Nora: "Naaaahhh!"

I nonchalantly waved it off. I have to thank him with actions. And I know the perfect way to thank him sometime in the future.

(Author: Hey guys, I know this was a short chapter but in all honesty I'm going to take a short break to refuel. The next part will explain it to ya. Ciao!)